If you use Paypal and thinking to switch to other platforms for payments, then go through this article and read about Best Paypal alternatives.
Are you looking for Best PayPal Alternatives? If yes, you are lucky to land here. Paypal is a reliable and secure way to transfer money. With digitalization, life has become so easy that on just one-click you can do payments and transfer money to your loved ones.
The old days have gone when you need to carry cash to buy things. Today is the era of internet and online payments. Sit freely on your couch and buy things without any hassle. Along with Credit cards, Debit cards, Net banking, there are many other options through which you can do payments. While choosing a payment method, you must think that how reliable and to secure it is.
It is very important to know how safe your information is with the platform. The transferred amount should not be altered. Moreover, the platform should be robust in case of malware. The next factor to be considered is flexibility and facility. PayPal is undoubtedly a reliable and secure platform to transfer money online. But you can adopt many other platforms for money transfer or online payment like PayPal. Scroll down to Know more!
Best PayPal Alternatives
From big brands to little boutiques, you can shop safely at over millions of online stores with online platforms. Following are the best PayPal alternatives:
- Venmo is the best alternative to PayPal. It is a new platform but is gaining popularity these days.
- Using This platform, you can easily transfer funds without any hassle.
- Coming to its charges, Venmo is totally free to use if you send money from your bank account. But if you pay by credit card there is a 3% charge of the total amount that you need to pay. Receiving money and making purchases in other apps is always free.
- Effortless money transfer is possible with it.
- It uses encryption to better protect your account information and monitor your account activity to help identify unauthorized transactions.
- Venmo app is available on Google play store and app store completely free to access.
- Payoneer is the best for Freelance workers and being a content writer I would say it a good platform to receive your payments.
- Simplify International business payments with Payoneer.
- Operating over 200+ countries, More than 4 million customers, trust Payoneer to receive and manage their international payments.
- You can easily grow your freelance business and expand your eCommerce business.
- It provides you with a pre-paid Mastercard that you can use wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- The main cons of this platfrom are different levels of fee structure.
- Paypal is hugely used by bloggers, freelancers, and online sellers but Payoneer is the great option where Paypal is not accessible.
- Payoneer app is available on Google play store and app store completely free to access.
3) Google Pay
- The most trending platfrom for payment these days is google pay.
- It is a suitable choice for Online transactions.
- With Google pay, sending money online becomes easy as it put all of your cards on your phone for spending at physical locations. You can pay in-app, in-store, or on the website.
- Google pay sends money directly to your bank account.
- It gives users some offers and recommendations, bestows loyalty and gift cards, and decrease the need for ticketing.
- The app is completely free to use and is available for android and iOS.
4) We Pay
- WePay is a CHASE platform. The platform is somewhat new and designed by a very famous JPMorgan in 2017.
- WePay is a huge platfrom that has Powerful APIs built for platforms.
- It mainly focuses on payment for development firms and other corporate firms with payment, risk, and support products to these companies.
- All JPMorgan chase companies use this app.
- Dwolla is a named platfrom that allows you to exchange funds in a secure manner.
- The biggest advantage of the platfrom is that the company has a specialty in ACH bank transfers
- The Disadvantage of the platfrom is there are no surcharges, no hidden costs, Dwolla will simply charge $0.25 for every payment.
- It works simply in a three-step process. Connect to a customer, attach a funding source, and Initiate a transfer.
Well, readers, this is all about Paypal alternatives ad I hope you like it.
Share your feedback. Mention in comments if you know any other better platfrom, we would love to update.
- Google to add these two features to Maps and Search for business owners
- Hackers targeted COVID vaccine supply ‘cold chain’
- Tips for getting more Instagram followers
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard