Since its inception, players have been looking for ways to improve their skills in Fortnite. Some players are more interested in what’s in the Fortnite item shop than their overall in-game performance, whilst there are others who will go to the lengths of using a Fortnite Tracker to keep tabs on how well they are performing. Whichever side of the fence you fall on, changing your sensitivity settings can make a remarkable difference to your gameplay. Therefore, here are a few settings for you to keep in mind when trying to up your game.
One thing you need to remember is that you don’t want your sensitivity to be too high. This would hinder your ability to attack at the distance since it will be hard for you to make the necessary adjustments. Finding a balance is the most important thing since having it too low will also affect your ability to get an accurate shot off.
So, you should be looking to have your sensitivity somewhere around the middle. This way, it will give you enough freedom of movement without having to sacrifice too much accuracy. With that being said, setting your 1:1 to around 70%, and the other at 30%, then you will be looking at a fairly balanced setting.
ADS (Aim Down Sights) should be one of your main focus points. This is because it affects how mid to long-range firefights play out. Your most important task here is to make sure that you are able to aim without it rattling in any way. Whatever your normal sensitivity is, providing that you’ve got it where you want it to be already, you should have your ADS settings in and around the same place.
This is a technique that a lot of professional players adopt, in which they will have both settings at the same. Getting good at a multiplayer shooter takes a lot of muscle memory, so having them set to the same can really help. The most popular setting appears to be 1, but whatever setting you choose to go with try and make sure that your sensitivity settings aren’t far apart from each other.
As for your scope sensitivity, this is pretty much the same application that you need to use with your ADS settings. Here, you will want to make it so that your sensitivity isn’t too high, perhaps more importantly in the scope settings than anywhere else. This can make for very difficult aiming, and even if you are planning assaults at a long-range, you are going to find yourself in close quarters with your enemy at some point. So, having high sensitivity isn’t going to be very useful to have here.
The most used scope sensitivity is often at 100%, as it is with ADS. You will want to keep your scope sensitivity in a similar stat to ADS, since this way you are going to get the most consistency.
Ultimately, that is what you are looking for when it comes to your sensitivity settings. Consistency is key, as you want to be in a position where you can shoot on a regular basis, rather than sacrificing this with higher sensitivity. Regardless of your preference, try and keep your settings relatively similar. Remember that if you want to further improve your skills, then a Fortnite Tracker can come in very handy to keep an eye on your skills and stats.
Have you tried altering your sensitivity settings on Fortnite? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours
- How to download Minecraft beta versions (Complete installation guide for PC & Android)
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web
- Fortnite Fortnitemares 2020: Midas Return, Halloween Event Leaks, Start Date