- Airtel has launched a new safety feature for online transactions called ‘Safe Pay’.
- The Safe Pay feature offers secure digital payment platforms to the company’s users.
- New Feature offers additional safety payment confirmation compared to the industry norm.
- Provide protection against stolen credentials or passwords, and phone cloning.
- The Airtel Payments Bank account has a maximum balance limit of INR 1 lakh
Hi readers!! Are you worried about increasing online frauds and afraid to do online transactions, then there is good news for all of you.
Airtel Payment Bank has Launched a new feature called “Safepay” which provides additional safety to all online transactions by additional confirmation before payment.
Airtel Safe pay Feature: Benefits
- The feature is free of charge and can be activated through the Airtel Thanks app home screen or from the banking section in a few simple steps.
- Provide additional Safety that will prevent online frauds when customers transact through UPI or net-banking using the Airtel Payments Bank.
- It will allow customers of the payments bank to conduct digital transactions across merchants, online retailers, and transfer money.
- Users can open an Airtel Payments Bank account via a video call using the Airtel Thanks application.
- The new payment gateway is free of cost, that offers protection against phishing, stolen credentials or passwords, and phone cloning.
Airtel Safe pay Feature: Limit & Charges
“Safe Pay will be available to all of you with Airtel Payments Bank accounts. The Airtel Payments Bank account has a maximum balance limit of INR 1 lakh, which makes it a perfect secondary account for everyday transactions.
You can link any UPI app to your Airtel Payments Bank account as well, to ensure that there is zero exposure to your primary bank account.
Key features of Airtel Payment Bank account:
- Easy accessibility with over 5 Lac banking points
- An annual interest rate of 2.5%
- Free personal accident insurance cover of Rs. 1 Lac
- No minimum balance requirement
- Virtual Debit Card
Here is how to open an Airtel Payment Bank account
- Open the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone or visit the website.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Choose a proof of identity [PAN, Voter ID, Driving license, or Aadhaar Card]
- Enter PAN No, Voter ID, or Driving license no
- Verify OTP
- You’ve successfully created an Airtel Payment bank account.