- Amazon Alexa is celebrating its third birthday anniversary in India.
- To make Birthday Special, Amazon has announced a special sale on Echo speakers starting February 15 in India.
- Alexa can control smart devices using itself as a home automation system.
- In 2020, Amazon says Alexa’s usage increased by 67% compared to 2019.
Hi Readers!! Are you Using an Amazon Alexa device or planning to purchase an Amazon Alexa device, then there is good news for you, Amazon Alexa is celebrating its third birthday anniversary in India.
To make the third anniversary special for their customers, Amazon has announced a special offer for new customers to pick up Alexa-powered speakers at a very good price.
Starting February 15, customers for 24 hours will have offers on Echo Devices as well as attractive, smart home bundles and more at a very reasonable cost.
Amazon Alexa: Features
- It is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic, sports, and other real-time information, such as news.
- Alexa can also control several smart devices using itself as a home automation system.
- Users can extend the Alexa capabilities by installing “skills” such as weather programs and audio features.
- Alexa-supported devices can stream music from the owner’s Amazon Music accounts and have built-in support for Pandora and Spotify accounts. Alexa can play music from streaming services such as Apple Music and Google Play Music from a phone or tablet.
Amazon additionally launched the Alexa on the Amazon Shopping App for Android in 2020. The firm revealed that the assistant responded to over 5.8 lakh requests daily.
Amazon Alexa usage statistics in India: Shared By Amazon India
On the Third birthday in India, Amazon India shares the Statistics of usage Of Amazon Alexa Devices with Indian customers.
Those Stats will show you, how the company progresses in India within a such short span of time.
- Alexa purchases increased 67 percent in 2020 as compared to 2019.
- Non-metro cities purchased an Echo system, accounting for over 50 percent of customers in the nation in 2020.
- Customers asked Alexa to control a smart home gadget 8.6 lakh times every day.
- Customers put in requests for a ‘joke’ around 9000 times per day.