- Customers will get an exclusive facility to know their seat availability and reserved quota via the Amazon app.
- This new featured will be rolled out on Android and iOS.
There is a piece of great news coming for users who frequently travel or book tickets. Till now for online booking, they have to move to IRCTC official website or app in order to know all the details but now Amazon has teamed up with IRCTC that is Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation’ (IRCTC), to provide a facility to book reserved train tickets on Amazon.
Cashback of 10%
Not only this, customers will get exciting offers with it as well. As on the very first purchase or online booking of a train ticket, the users will get an instant discount of 10% for up to INR 100. In fact, Prime members will get an additional benefit of an extra 2% discount so ultimately they will get a cashback of 12% up to INR 120 on their online bookings.
Validity of Offer
This offer will be valid for a restricted period of time.
But in the coming times, customers can get all the services like booking of flight tickets, buses through it and can utilize Amazon Pay as well while using payment mode.
Checking PNR Status will be hassle-free now !!
If customers book tickets via any other platform, then he may not get this facility of train ticket or quota checking on Amazon by the time. You can avail of this service only if you are using Amazon Pay. This can be another promotional way to motivate people to use more and more Amazon Pay.
Amazon is encouraging users to pay using Amazon Pay Balance to get instant refunds in case of cancellations or booking failures.
Who Can Use This?
This latest feature is for both Android and iPhone users. This feature will be available under the Amazon Pay tab.
There you have to go to the trains/travel category to know all details like :
- List of available trains,
- Seat availability.
- Waiting list
Speaking on the launch, Vikas Bansal, Director – Amazon Pay said,
“We are excited to partner with IRCTC and move another step forward in making life easy and convenient for our customers. Last year, we launched flights and bus ticket booking on Amazon. Customers love the convenience we offer of shopping and paying – all in one single app.”
- Amazon Eyes First Foray Into Broadcasting Soccer Matches In Italy
- Apple may launch its own search engine to take on Google, reports
- Microsoft says it doesn’t need to sell the Xbox Series X for it to be successful
- Donald Trump campaign website hacked by cryptocurrency scammers
- Google Pay taken down from App Store for fixing an issue
- Zoom rolling out end-to-end encryption, YouTube live streaming on Android
- Facebook launches cloud gaming service for Android and Desktop users
- PUBG Mobile Season 16 Release Date, Royale Pass, Rewards and Rumoured content