Amazon vs Flipkart Sales 2020
Are you confused between two big sales? No issues, Look no further. Here I have brought a complete detailed comparison between these two amazing sales of 2020.
So scroll down and check out everything here.
Both Amazon and Flipkart are all set with their festive sales in October month. That will give exciting deals and offers on almost all categories of items. You can get electronics gadgets, clothing, kitchen products, fashion products, or whatnot at the most affordable prices. many companies even have launched new products especially smart bands and smartphones.
Top brands like Apple, OnePlus, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, HP, Fossil, Oppo, Xiaomi, Philips, Bajaj, and various others will be part of the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020 and Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020.
When The Sales are Starting?
The sales will start on October 17 for Amazon, and the duration will be of 5 days whereas another big e-commerce competitor of it is Flipkart Big Billion Days 2020’s sale will start on October 16 and will terminate by October 21, 2020.
The users who are having a subscription to Flipkart and Amazon will get another benefit of early checkout. They will get a chance to explore all offers 24 hours before the actual sale starts.
Do you want to know what exciting offers and deals are waiting for you? Check out here.
Amazon vs Flipkart – Battle is Fierce?
- iPhone 11
Apple is offering exciting deals on iPhone 11 whose market value is Rs 68,300 and you won’t believe, but it’s true that you can grab this dream phone at never seen before the price of Rs 47000 approx via Amazon.
- 75% off on TVs and Gadgets
- OnePlus 8The phone is available with discounts up to Rs. 5,000 on Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale
- Amazfit Bip U Smartwatch at Rs 3,499
- Up to 50% off on FireTV, Kindle.
- Up to 70% off on 20,000+ Amazon Own brands
- up to 65% off on kitchen appliances and products.
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020 Offers
- Up to 60% Off on Televisions
- Up to 80% off on Electronics
- 75% off on TVs and appliances
- 60-80% off on Fashion products.
- 50-80% off on furniture.
- Up to 80% off on Flipkart’s own brands.
- PUBG Mobile India, Playable with these simple tricks
- Trump pardons ex-Google engineer Anthony Levandowski
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC With a Clock Speed of 3.2GHz Launched
- Chrome 88 is coming with the new Password Protection Feature- Check here all the details
- 5 Tremendous Benefits of Automated Schedule Creation for Your Business
- 3D Slots Guide – How to play 3D Slots
- What We Can Bet On In Technology In 2021