Apple car, by the giant iPhone maker was in the news from quite sometime now. Initially the company had reportedly announced that they will launch the self driven Apple car in 2024. According to the latest update from Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has said the Car might not arrive until 2027 and there is even a possibility that its launch would be pushed back to 2028 or later. This news might have saddened some.
Reasons for the delay in the launch
Despite predicting the market is “too bullish about the Car,” Kuo cited three reasons why the delay will happen.
- There is no specific date for the launch of the car.
- The specifications and supplier information is scarce.
- The level of competition is unknown to apple once they enter the vehicle segment.
Why choose Apple Car?
Apple works on finesse of its products, hence it is expected that the car will have world class specifications and technology. So if you want to experience the best in segment and best in class technological specifications, the wait is worth every second.
Kuo has said that even if the development on the Apple Car begins this year and continues as expected, it will still take Apple more than four years, pushing the launch to somewhere between 2025 and 2027. However, considering Apple’s standards for its products and the pace at which the EV and the self-driving industry is changing, Kuo said he “would not be surprised” if the launch gets pushed back to 2028 or even later.
Apple has a long way to go in the field of research and development that goes into making an autonomous vehicle. Kuo has said Apple is five or more years behind the companies such as Tesla, Alphabet’s Waymo, and others in terms of deep learning technology.
Drop in the comments section below your views and how do you expect the wait should long!
We love hearing back from our readers on a frequent basis.
- After Containment zones, Google Maps will now show “Vaccinated Sites”.
- The Greatest Instagramming Tool: Followers Gallery
- Which Game Console Should Be Your Next Upgrade?
- YouTube is Now Available to Be Installed as a Progressive Web App
- FAU:G India : All you need to know about the game
- Google opens up its space in US for COVID-19 vaccination: Sundar Pichai
- WhatsApp Treating Indians Differently From Europe Users: Centre To Delhi Court
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX launches a record 143 satellites on one rocket.