If you are waiting for Apple 5G phones? Then your wait is over.
- Apple launches 4 new models with 5G Connectivity.
- iPhone with 5G Connectivity will start at $700.
With faster 5G Wireless Connectivity, Apple Company launched its new Generation smartphones at the Event yesterday held in California. The new iPhone 12 series includes 4 models- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
These new models will test the user’s excitement regarding Wireless 5G Connectivity.
iPhone 12 is of a 6.1-inch display with a slim body. The price of the iPhone 12 starts at $800. The second model is the iPhone Mini with a 5.4 Screen Size. It will costs approx about $700. iPhone 12 Pro comes with the best quality camera. The price of the iPhone 12 Pro is almost $1000.
iPhone 12 Pro Max has a display of 6.7 inches. It has a price of $1100. However, the buyers are going to be a little disappointed as iPhone 12 Pro Max does not come with an adapter. You will need to spend $50 to$100 dollars extra to purchase it.
Apple said all iPhone 12 models in the United States will support millimeter-wave 5G, the fastest variant of the technology, as well as lower-frequency bands. However, iPhones will lack millimeter-wave outside the United States. In countries like Australia and South Korea carriers are planning to roll out versions of the millimeter-wave technology.
Apple tested 5G on more than 800 Carriers in 30 Regions worldwide. These new series of iPhone 12 works with the U.S. carrier’s ‘ultrawideband’ 5G network, designed to alleviate bottlenecks in major cities like New York and Los Angeles, as well as in crowded areas like the NFL stadiums.
“As the convergence of flu season with COVID and colder weather forces everyone indoors, I think it’s going to be harder to sell iPhones this Christmas. As much as Apple is a technology company, it’s not known for its online sales, it’s known for its in-store experience,” Dollarhide said.
Pre-orders of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will begin from October 16 and delivery will start from October 23. While The iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available in stores from November 13.
- PUBG Mobile India, Playable with these simple tricks
- Trump pardons ex-Google engineer Anthony Levandowski
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC With a Clock Speed of 3.2GHz Launched
- Chrome 88 is coming with the new Password Protection Feature- Check here all the details
- 5 Tremendous Benefits of Automated Schedule Creation for Your Business
- 3D Slots Guide – How to play 3D Slots
- What We Can Bet On In Technology In 2021