- The practice reduces costs, potentially improving product margins
- Apple Inc. has now begun the shipping of its products directly through its retail stores to ease and speed up the delivery process.
- Converting selected stores into online support or sales call centers
Now Apple will move in direction of converting its retail stores into distribution centers. Recently this trend has been followed by many top brands.
Recently The Cupertino, California-based technology giant has also shipped exclusive devices that were in great demand like iPhones, Macs, iPads, and accessories from their warehouses located across a customer’s region or directly from China. and they were delivered at the consumer’s doorstep at a very convenient place.
This benefitted customers in many terms like Now items that were remaining in stock, their shipping process went smooth 300 retail stores were utilized to their best efficiency in order to deliver products with great reliability.
Now Apple has started following this trend…
Now Apple has come to the race and while understanding the huge demand for its devices by consumers. Apple has finally decided to rise high above the people’s expectations in terms of products and deliveries. Now users will no longer have to wait in order to get their dream devices in their hands.
How products will be delivered?
The products will be directly shipped via United Parcel Service Inc. in Canada and FedEx Corp. In the U.S. through ground shipping and could be delivered as soon as the day after a customer’s order. Apple told its staff. But the program will apply only for those customers who live within 100 miles of a store.
What New Products Could Be Expected?
This could be seen as a great move in order to launch a complete range of new products including new 5G phones. iPad Air, over-ear headphones.
This is definitely a great promotional instinct in order to win the trust of consumers.
Preparations Of Apple
In fact, Apple has started testing the program with a small number of stores. After locations started re-opening from COVID-19-related closures.
But here Customers may not get a chance to select the locations from where their products have been delivered. The whole decision from where to ship products. will be the sole decision of the Apple team.
This will gonna surely help in handling situations better created due to the global pandemic. which has brought social distancing rules everywhere.
- Amazon Eyes First Foray Into Broadcasting Soccer Matches In Italy
- Apple may launch its own search engine to take on Google, reports
- Microsoft says it doesn’t need to sell the Xbox Series X for it to be successful
- Donald Trump campaign website hacked by cryptocurrency scammers
- Google Pay taken down from App Store for fixing an issue
- Zoom rolling out end-to-end encryption, YouTube live streaming on Android
- Facebook launches cloud gaming service for Android and Desktop users
- PUBG Mobile Season 16 Release Date, Royale Pass, Rewards and Rumoured content