Hey iPhone lovers, here is good news for you. Now no need to test your patience for pre-ordering iPhone 12 and 12 Pro as you can do so today. Sale for the same models the sale will go live on October 30 in India. You can pre-order the iPhone 12 from the official site of Apple. And if you pre-order today then you will get them on 30th October.
Tech giant Apple has revealed the four iPhone 12 models at an event earlier this month at its ‘Hi-Speed’ event. And the two models of the lineup are live today for pre-order in India and the rest two iPhone 12 Mini and Pro Max will be available to pre-order in November.
Before booking the next-gen smartphone of Apple here are the necessary details including price, specification:
Apple iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Price in India
priced at Rs 79,900 for the 64GB
Rs 84,900 for the 128GB
Rs 94,900 for the 256 GB
iPhone 12 Pro:
Rs 1,19,900 for 128GB
Rs 1,29,900 for 256 GB version
Rs 1,49,900 for 512 GB variant
Specifications of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models
Here are the specs of the iPhone 12 and pro models:
- Both smartphones support a 6.1 inch OLED display but the pro variant facilitated with the Super Retina XDR display.
- Powered by the latest A14 Bionic processor.
- iPhone 12 features a dual-camera setup on the rear whereas the iPhone 12 Pro comes with a triple rear camera.
- The iPhone 12 features dual-12-megapixel cameras consisting of a wide and one ultra-wise lens.
- Five color options of white, black, blue, green, and red.
iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro cashback offers
If you own HDFC bank’s credit card then it’s to get Rs 6,000 cashback on the purchase of the iPhone 12 version. Also, you will get 6 months of no-cost EMIs with your HDFC credit card.
If you buy iPhone 12 Pro with your HDFC credit card then you will get Rs 5000 cashback and no Cost EMIs for 6 months.
Furthermore, HDFC charge card clients will have the option to profit of a moment markdown of Rs 1,500 on the acquisition of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro. This is a restricted period offer and will be accessible until December 26.
- PS5 Outperforms Xbox Series X on Certain Games: Why!!!
- Martin Henderson Raves About Girlfriend Aisha Mendez on Instagram
- Playstation 5 Consoles Bought in India Before Official Launch Will Not Have Warranty: Report
- Tesla plans to produce electric car chargers in China
- Soon, you may be able to play Xbox games on smart TV via Xbox app
- Facebook, Google to Face Tougher Competition Rules in UK From New Antitrust Body
- WhatsApp could soon receive Read Later, Multi-devices support and many more features
- Cox and Kings promoter arrested by ED – Check Details