Tech giant Apple recently launched Apple Music TV a 24-hour curated live stream of popular music videos for US users only.
- Apple Music TV will be available in the US only for now.
- This 24-hour music streaming channel will free streaming of popular music videos including exclusive new music videos and premiers.
- This initiative will help Apple to take on YouTube.
Apple has announced Apple Music TV and it is accessible via Apple Music App and the Apple TV app. Currently, the streaming channel is only available in the US. It can be found at apple.co/AppleMusicTV and in the browse tab in the Apple Music and Apple TV app. Apple started the TV channel with a countdown of the top 100 all-time most-streamed songs in the US on Apple Music.
The service launched on Monday morning October 19 and on Thursday, October 22, it will celebrate the upcoming release of Bruce Springsteens’s “Letter to You” album with an “all day Bruce takeover” featuring music-video blocks of his most popular videos, an interview with Zane Lowe, anchor of Apple Music’s radio station, and a special Livestream fan event.
This action will help Apple to beat Youtube in terms of music video space where is no existence of Apple till now. Youtube is the brawniest platform in terms of music videos and we have to wait to see if Apple will shake its dominance. Apple has said that the Apple Music TV will host video premieres every Friday tarting with Joji’s “777” and Saint John’s “Gorgeous” on the 23rd.
The interesting part is that Apple didn’t reveal yet whether the tech giant would premiere music documentaries on the music channel or not. But we can expect that Apple has enough content as Apple has plenty of original content since its official launch in 2015, including concert films, interviews, and more.
- Google to add these two features to Maps and Search for business owners
- Hackers targeted COVID vaccine supply ‘cold chain’
- Tips for getting more Instagram followers
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard