Apple has announced a mentorship program for first-generation college students called Launch@Apple. The mentorship program of Apple set to launch in 2021. The tech giant has started accepting applications for its mentorship program.
As per a PDF shared on Scribd, the program is specially designed for first-generation college freshmen and sophomores who are majoring in finance, mathematics, economics, business, data analytics, and accounting.
Via the program Students will get Apple mentors who will provide facilities for learning and opportunities for professional growth along with the possibility of job shadowing, paid externships, and paid internships.
According to Apple, “Launch connects students one-on-one with Apple mentors, providing resources and opportunities for personal and professional growth. The launch will focus on the essentials to manage and then excel in school and work. Paid outside job opportunities and paid internships may also be available to Launch participants”.
Steps to apply for Apple College Mentorship Program
If you are willing to enroll yourself with the Apple Mentorship program then you must have these eligibilities:
- One should be in the first or second year of college for enrollment.
- This program is only open for those whose parents or guardians have not obtained a college degree.
- You must be majoring in finance, economics, accounting, or a similar stream related to business, commerce, mathematics, or data analytics.
In order to apply for the Mentorship program of Apple, you need to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details including your basic information, details about your legal status in the United States, career aspirations, etc. If you want to convey more information about yourself then you can also add a resume with your application, however, it is not necessary.
The sole motive behind launching the mentorship program is to find young talent from various universities and also offer a platform for those who are willing to work with one of the leading companies.
The tech giant will be accepting applications only until 8th January 2021. This means you have one week to send your applications.
Apple didn’t share so many details about the program yet so it is still unclear whether the program would be available outside the US or not.
- Apple to block Apple Silicon Mac users from side-loading iPhone apps
- Why You Need To Hire An Expert HTML Developer For Your Development Company
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra : Pre-order, Sale and launch
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site