On Wednesday Apple released iOS 13.6 the latest operating software for iPhones. The latest iOS updates bring cool features along with the digital car key attire that is the most awaited one. With this feature, you can create virtual keys for your vehicle and you don’t need to carry heavy keys after enabling this feature.
Apart from new features, the new update fixes bugs and offers iPhone users an upgraded experience. Now your phone will act like a car key with the compatible car. Apple showcased this feature in WWDC lat month where iPhone users can unlock a car door using the device via NFC. Apple says that the innovation utilizes the iPhone’s UWB U1 chip and that in the long run, all producers will have the option to utilize it to safely and dependably distinguish the telephone’s nearness and position. From that point, in case you’re driving a bolstered vehicle and you have to get in, you can simply tap a button on your iPhone to open the doors.
One of the best things about this feature is that you can remotely delete the digital key via iCloud if your device gets lost. Moreover, you can share your digital with someone else via iMessage in case you wish to allow someone to operate your vehicle.
Whole changelog for the iOS 13.6 update
Digital car keys
- Unlock, lock, and start your compatible car with your iPhone
- Securely remove digital keys from a lost device via iCloud
- Share digital keys easily with iMessage
- Driver-specific profiles so you can configure shared keys for full-access or restricted driving
- Power reserve lets you unlock and start your car for up to five hours after the iPhone runs out of battery
- New category for symptoms in the Health app, including symptoms logged from Cycle Tracking and ECG
- Ability to log new symptoms, like fever, chills, sore throat or coughing, and share them with third-party apps
iOS 13.6 update also comes with bugs fixes and notable improvements
- Adds a new setting to choose if updates automatically download to your device when on Wi-Fi
- Addresses an issue that could cause apps to become unresponsive when syncing data from iCloud Drive
- Fixes an issue that could cause data roaming to appear to be disabled on eSIM even though it remained active
- Fixes an issue thats causes some phone calls from Saskatchewan to appear as originating from the United States
- Addresses an issue that could interrupt audio when making phone calls over Wi-Fi Calling
- Fixes an issues that prevented some iPhone 6S and iPhone SE devices from registering for Wi-Fi Calling
- Resolves an issue that could cause the software keyboard to appear unexpectedly when connected to certain third-party hardware keyboards
- Fixes an issue that could cause Japanese hardware keyboards to be incorrectly mapped as a U.S. keyboard
- Addresses stability issues when accessing Control Center when Assistive Touch was enabled
- Provides a mechanism for administrators to specify domains to exclude from traffic carried by always-on VPN connections
This update may be the final update to the iOS 13 operating system because Apple is focusing on iOS 14 which is currently available for developers and beta testers.
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard
- Flipkart Flipstart days sale to start from December 1 with up to 80% off on electronic accessories
- PUBG Mobile rival FAU-G available for pre-registration for Android users
- Get an Apple Music subscription for free right now with Shazam
- Make That Money! How to Do Payroll for a Tech Team
- Samsung on early Galaxy S21 launch – Details Inside
- Instagram blocks #sikh hashtag for users