Apple has allowed the Amphetamine app to continue on the App Store. Earlier, the app was sent a notice of removal over violation of terms of the App Store. There were reports stating the app will be taken down from 12 January onward.
Why was the removal in news ?
Amphetamine on App Store is available for download ever since the application is launched. The app was launched in 2014.
The news of removal of the application from the App Store started when the application violated certain guidelines mentioned by App Store.
Around 4,32,000 downloads have been done so far by people with a 4.8 rating.
According to The Verge, Apple had warned the developer that if he failed to comply with the App Store guidelines, it would remove the app from App Store on January 12. Shortly after the notice, the developer took to Reddit and Github to raise his concerns.
Amphetamine on App Store removal news
“Just got off a call with Apple. Appeal accepted and Amphetamine will remain on the AppStore. Thank you all for your comments, opinions, and action. We may not all agree, but I am happy we all still have the freedom to express ourselves today,” said the app developer William C. Gustafson in a tweet.
After all the news of removal and rift, the confusion is clear that Amphetamine will stay on App Store. Initially, the news floated on the internet that the application developer has violated certain guidelines set by App Store.
- After Containment zones, Google Maps will now show “Vaccinated Sites”.
- The Greatest Instagramming Tool: Followers Gallery
- Which Game Console Should Be Your Next Upgrade?
- YouTube is Now Available to Be Installed as a Progressive Web App
- FAU:G India : All you need to know about the game
- Google opens up its space in US for COVID-19 vaccination: Sundar Pichai
- WhatsApp Treating Indians Differently From Europe Users: Centre To Delhi Court
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX launches a record 143 satellites on one rocket.