- The Back 4 Blood beta is a pre-launch version of the full game.
- The open beta will be available across PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
- Pre-ordering guarantees entry into Early Access.
Back 4 Blood is a thrilling cooperative first-person shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise. You are at the center of a war against the Ridden. Human hosts of a deadly parasite have turned into terrifying creatures. With humanity’s extinction on the line, it’s up to you and your friends to take the fight to the enemy, eradicate the Ridden, and reclaim the world.
In this beta, players will be able to try the game out and help the developers stress test the servers and systems before its official Oct. 12, 2021 release.
What are the recommended PC specs to play the Open Beta?
- CPU Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- GPU GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon RX 590
- RAM 12GB
- STORAGE 25GB SSD
- OS WINDOWS 10 64-bit
- DX DIRECTX 11
How can I earn a Back 4 Blood Early Access Open Beta code through Twitch Drops?
The instructions for earning codes through Twitch Drops are as follows:
- Create or sign in with a free WB Games Account.
- Connect your Twitch account to your WB Games Account. To do this, go to your WB Games Account settings.
- Once your accounts are linked, watch a Twitch streamer playing Back 4 Blood content with Twitch Drops enabled for at least 60 minutes to earn an Early Access Open Beta code.
- To check your progress, visit the Back 4 Blood Twitch Drops homepage.
- Once you’ve completed the task, go to the Back 4 Blood Twitch Drops homepage to claim your drop. If you are active in the channel at the moment the minutes watched requirement is completed, you’ll receive a message on top of the chat with the claim button.
- You’ll then be provided with a Game Key to use on your chosen platform
If you happen to have one of Nvidia’s GeForce RTX GPUs, you can also activate Nvidia DLSS. The Open Beta from August 12-16 will be available for all players. Pre-ordering is not required to play Back 4 Blood during this period.
Thanks for Reading!!