Are you looking for the best alternatives to WhatsApp messenger? Are you worried that your data is being shared to Facebook now? If yes, this article is going to be very useful to you. Whatsapp is, undoubtedly, the best chatting apps ever with over 1.5 billion users worldwide. But As now Whatsapp is owned by Facebook, users are worried that their data is shared with Facebook. So, today here I come up with many alternatives to Whatsapp for secure chat and quick data transfer.
Chatting apps are the home to the people and we can not imagine a life without them. Old were the days when we used to send telegrams, letters to our loved ones. Then a phase came when people used to talk on Wired hones and now is the era of the Internet and digitalization. How to connect to your loved ones out of your busy schedule? Through chat apps! People prefer chat apps because they are convenient to use, do not demand both persons to be free at the same time, and consume less time even. Also, apart from chatting, these chat apps have the feature to send data over the wireless transmission. users can share photos, videos, contacts, documents, location, and audio as well.
Best Alternatives to WhatsApp Messenger
A lot of messaging apps are available over the web and people are loving them too. But I am going to share a few from them. Top 6 Best alternatives to Whatsapp messenger are here for secure data transfer and safe chat.
Telegram is one of the best alternatives to WhatsApp messenger that comes with a handful of more features. It is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app that mainly designed by keeping in mind security and speed. Its app is available for android and iOS.
Its features are:
- Simple to use
- Telegram messages are massively encrypted and can self-destruct.
- Synced with multiple devices.
- Fast message delivery.
- No limit on the size of data to send over.
- It has an open API and source code free for everyone.
- Keeps your messages and chats safe and secure from hackers’ attacks.
- App Groups can hold up to 2 lac members, waah!
- It lets you completely customize your messenger.
- The app is 100% free and has no ads.
The wire is one of the most secure and collaborative platforms. It is specifically designed for formal conversations more. It allows your team to interact and share information easily and securely like messages, files, conference calls, or private conversations.
Available on any device and operating system, so you need not worry about the platform. It provides an on-demand solution for crisis collaboration.
Moreover, Wire offers a free version for external business partners or friends and family use.
Its features are:
- It provides the best security with end-to-end encryption.
- Secure chats 1:1 and group chats both.
- Encrypted calls, voice, and video calls.
- Secure data transfer over the web.
- Press the one-click conference call button and your voice or video meetings start on time.
If you are looking for something alike like WhatsApp, Viber is the most reliable option then. It is a fast and secure way to call and message your friends and family. Because of its similar features to WhatsApp, it has a huge fan base of over 1 billion users.
Its features are:
- Support both desktop and mobile devices.
- It helps to make free audio and video calls.
- Make Low-cost Calls to Landlines with Viber Out
- 100% of privacy and security.
- Group chats. of up to 250 members.
- Self destruct secure chats.
- Powerful and fun-filled emojis and stickers.
Other options are:
- Google Hangouts
Well, readers! This is all about the best alternatives to Whatsapp messenger. Try out these alternatives. They have amazing features that can stand out with Whatsapp.
Some more alternatives are Spike, Hoccer, SIMsme, Threema, Keybase, Riot.IM and many more. You can give a try to them as well.
Mention in comments if you know anything else that needs to be shared with all. We would love to update!
Share your valuable feedback. Thank you!!