Looking for the best dropshipping companies?
Whenever somebody wants to begin an e-commerce business without any hassles like :
- Storing inventory
- Finances to get inventory upfront
Then the first thing that can work for him/her is the Dropshipping. As in it, manufacturers ship products directly to your customer for you. You get all the upside without any tensions.
All you have to think about is the selling of the product, taking orders, and making a decent profit. Sounds good, right?
Before proceeding further let’s know first about the Dropshipping business.
What is DropShipping?
Dropshipping is based on the protocol “Buy Low and Sell High” yes-you heard it right. Like in traditional ways of business, you purchase from wholesale markets at low prices and can sell it by setting your mark up with it.
In simple words, You just have to make a partnership with dropship suppliers that will sell you an item at wholesale prices and you may sell them to the buyer for the retail price.
7 Best Dropshipping Companies and Suppliers 2020
- Megagoods — Best US-based dropshipping supplier
- Worldwide Brands — Economical database
- Dropified — Great Shopify app for AliExpress
- AliExpress —Chinese dropshipper with superb user reviews
- Doba — Versatile supplier and dropshipping hub
Let us know about them in detail
#1 Alibaba :
It is one of the best dropshipping companies It is a Business to Business (B2B) store. In fact, the concept of dropshipping business was initially introduced by Alibaba itself. The best part about Alibaba is its broad variety of products.
There are versatile products available on Alibaba so you can always get one for a lower price.
Cons: The shipping cost is high because ePacket shipping isn’t available.
Pros: Allows buyers and sellers to bargain a price via messaging.
#2 Shopify :
Shopify Inc. is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company. Shopify is now the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. Shopify powers over 1,000,000 businesses worldwide.
Cost: The Lite plan to sell on social media can also be purchased for about $9 a month. A domain name costs extra (starting at $14 per year for a .com).
#3 Megagoods :
If you just want to concentrate on selling to a particular niche and knowledge and usage of research tools is not your priority then Megagoods is one of the best dropshipping companies for you.
- Megagoods does not support analytics and new-product notification features.
- It charges a drop-ship fee.
Pros: Decent shipping speed.
#4 Worldwide Brands :
Worldwide Brands is a Maitland, Florida based company. The directory charges $299 for a lifetime membership, which is definitely up there as far as wholesale directory pricing goes.
Dropified is a dropshipping app, which connects sellers with suppliers and products to dropship. Dropified’s paid plans cost $47/month and $97/month.
AliExpress is an online retail service based in China. It is one of the most popular and best dropshipping companies.
They’re cheap because you’re buying directly from the manufacturing source and completely cut out the typical retail middleman.
Doba is the place to be for U.S. drop shippers. Doba is basically that middleman, which acts as an intermediator between drop shipping companies and aspiring retailers. It starts aggregating vetted suppliers and manufacturers into a single database.
You can enjoy 30 days free trial period in order to get the experience.
Wrap Up :
This is all about the best Dropshipping companies in 2020. We hope this may help you a bit. Do share your views in the comment section.
Till then start expanding your business and share your feedback here !!
- TikTok avoids another US ban thanks to three influencers
- 20+ Stunning Ideas for Halloween in Lockdown: Quarantine Halloween Ideas 2020
- How to Get Discord Nitro Free (In-depth Guide)
- Amazon Eyes First Foray Into Broadcasting Soccer Matches In Italy
- Apple may launch its own search engine to take on Google, reports
- Microsoft says it doesn’t need to sell the Xbox Series X for it to be successful
- Donald Trump campaign website hacked by cryptocurrency scammers
- Google Pay taken down from App Store for fixing an issue