- Amid the coronavirus and lockdown, Google Doodle released several games.
- The Google Doodle games were released as part of a series to keep people engaged at home.
- Google Doodles celebrates specific events on a certain day.
Google’s ‘Stay and Play at Home with Best Google Doodle Games 2021’ initiative has been running during the lockdown period. Under this initiative, the company was bringing back its most popular interactive game doodles for users, to play around with and kill boredom while they perform self-quarantine.
Through the years, Google has showcased a number of Doodle games which have reportedly kept users engaged and entertained. Google Doodle released several games, including Pac-Man, Hip-Hop, Halloween, and Loteria, so that people could enjoy playing them online.
How to play Best Google Doodle Games 2021?
If you want to play any of the above mentioned interactive doodle game, here are a few simple steps that you need to follow:
- Open ‘Google.com’ in your web browser.
- Click on the Google logo. However, if you are wanting to play any of these games after today, you will have to search for the term ‘doodle games’.
- This will open a new results page with the interactive doodle games snippet as the top result.
- You can then select the doodle game you want to play from the archive list, which will include all of the 10 games that were showcased under the ‘Stay and Play at Home with Popular Past Doodles’ initiative.
- After you click on the game, you will be redirected to a new page, with the game taking up your whole screen.
- Click on play, after which the game will give you a short tutorial on how to play.
- After the tutorial finishes, the game will start.
Google Doodle released the game ‘Coding For Carrots’. The game is design to celebrate the 50th anniversary of a programming language named Logo. It was the first-ever programming language built for children. The game features users making a simple command to a rabbit for it to collect carrots on each level.
Thanks for Reading!!