Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, and videos from the Internet, as well as all common digital media files from local and network storage media.
It is compatible with almost everything. Apple, Android, Linux, Raspberry etc.
Thousands of Addons for Kodi are currently available over the internet.
Here is the list of top working add-ons for Kodi Live:
- The Magic Dragon
- Mercury Add-on
How to install Live TV Addons on Kodi
- Move to the “Add-ons” tab and click on the “box” icon.
- Click on “Install from repository” if you want to install the Addon from Kodi’s official repository. If not, then click on “Install from ZIP file” and locate the file on your device.
- Choose “All repositories” and then move to “Video add-ons“.
- Now you will find all the video add-ons available on Kodi’s server.
- scroll down and look for the particular addon. After that, open it and click on the “Install” button. After the installation is done, you will find it under the “Add-ons” tab. Now go ahead and enjoy live TV on Kodi.
Best Live TV Addons for Kodi
Here is the list of top Live Kodi TV Addons. You can choose as per your preference. Most of the Addons are available in the official Kodi Addons.
- BBC iPlayer
- Catch-Up TV & More
- Newsmax TV
Above is the compiled list of popular Addons. Each Addon is best in their own way. Some provide IPTVs, Movies, TV Shows, Kids Shows etc. While on the other hand, some provide Sports, News, Weather, Music and so on.
Hope that this article was helpful for you all.
Keep visiting us for more updates.