Borderlands 3 PS5 and Xbox Series X are coming with free next-gen upgrade !!
Isn’t it great? Yes, you heard right!!
Borderlands 3 is all set to take a huge jump as Gearbox Software also confirmed the news that Borderlands 3 will be available for PS5 and Xbox Series X very soon as it is under development right now.
Not only this, but there will also be an upgrade that will be freely available for all the gaming-enthusiasts who are on PS4 right now.
So there is no need to create panic PS4 gamers !!
Borderlands 3 PS5: When it Will Make Bang on Entry
- Right now, it will be quite early to comment on its release date. But one thing that you can be stay assured about is that it will not be very late.
- We can expect it anytime by the end of 2020 or at the beginning of the new year of which many are deliberately waiting as people have high hopes that 2021 will bring some positivity with it as 2020’s global pandemic has exhausted everyone.
What will happen to existing Borderlands 3 players?
There is a piece of good news for existing Borderlands 3 players, as existing Borderlands 3 players will be able to transfer their saves over to the enhanced PS5 and Xbox Series X versions at no extra cost.
Features of Borderlands 3 PS5 and Xbox X
- Borderlands 3 runs at 60 frames per second and in 4K resolution on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 in single-player mode.
- Not only this but also Borderlands 3 is coming with 2 exciting features like Four-player split-screen, and the option to do vertical split-screen in two-player co-op.
- You can divide your screen both horizontally as well as vertically in a two-player co-op.
Gearbox said Borderlands 3 PS5 players can expect more add-on content later in 2020.
These features mentioned above, especially the vertical split-screen, have been requested by the gamers for so long, It is now fulfilled by the makers of the game.
And goodies are not over yet !!
As it’s not just locked to the Borderlands PS5 and Xbox Series X versions. They will be added to current-gen versions in a patch at some point as well.
New DLC is Coming ???
Yes, there is another good news regarding Borderlands 3 PS5 and Xbox X series, New DLC is ready to come out very soon.
Borderlands 3 PS5: PAX Online presentation
The gearbox is all set to amaze its players with a complete set of new surprises. This new DLC isn’t part of the season pass but comes to a new game mode and the added bonus of a brand new skill tree for every single Vault Hunter.
- It will be introduced with FL4K’s new skill tree.
- Recently a teaser was released showcasing a new crowd-control based action skill called Gravity Snare, and a brand new companion- a Hyperion Loaderbot which made gamers elated to a great extent.
- In case you don’t know then let us let you know that right now Borderlands is available for PC, PS4, Stadia, and Xbox One
- And in the coming times, it will be available for PS5 and Xbox Series X versions as they are under the development phase right now.