Okay-Pop boy band BTS is not any stranger to setting new data. The band has been exceeding expectations ever since they debuted. Their newest album ‘Map Of The Soul: 7’ dominated album charts within the prime 5 largest music markets on the planet.
Now, BTS has set a brand new file as per Gaon Chart’s March 2020 album chart that was launched on April 9. BTS has offered over 20 million copies of their 14 albums. This contains releases from their 2013 debut album ‘2 Cool Four Skool’ to their February 2020 album ‘Map of the Soul: 7.’
As well as, 7 of the BTS albums have scored million certification from Gaon Chart. Their album gross sales numbers have been via the roof and the seven albums on the Gaon Chart are:
- WINGS got here in with 1.13 million copies offered
- You By no means Stroll Alone offered 1.02 million
- Love Your self: Her raised the bar with 2.22 million copies offered
- Love Your self: Tear with 2.21 million
- Love Your self: Reply with 2.59 million
- Map of the Soul: Persona with 3.77 million
- Map of the Soul: 7 grew to become Gaon’s first ever quadruple-million certified album with 4.17 million copies offered.
The information got here out on April ninth. Nevertheless, it was revealed that BTS had first surpassed the 20 million complete gross sales mark on the February Gaon Chart. BTS had hit the 10 million gross sales milestone in 2018.
The information was additionally confirmed by a consultant from Large Hit Leisure.
“BTS has surpassed 20 million copies in complete album gross sales as the primary Korean pop music artist in historical past to take action, they usually’ve now change into the artist with the very best album gross sales.”
ALSO READ: BTS’ V Wins The 100 Asian Heartthrobs 2020 For The Third Consecutive Yr