- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Zombies is free for the week.
- The free access trial will be available till July 29.
- The game is currently live for free and is available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
Call of Duty is giving free games for a limited duration on sale. The game will remain on the free game list till July 29 at 11 a.m. EDT. The players will only be able to access the Multiplayer mode and Zombies mode during the free trial period. The access to the free trial comes after the release of season four of the game. Warzone players will also be able to carry forward their weapons and global-level progress.
In terms of Black Ops Cold War’s main multiplayer additions, players can experience the return of the paintball party map Rush, as well as the new Capture The Flag game mode.
How to get a Black Ops Cold War and Zombies game Trial?
- Visit Call of duty site.
- Click Download in the upper right corner.
- When prompted, sign in with your existing account, or if you don’t already have one, create an account. There are additional log-in options if you want to use your console or first-party account credentials.
- The installer file for the launcher should start downloading automatically. If it doesn’t, click the button that corresponds with your platform to manually begin the download.
- Open the game Launcher and create an account.
- You will see the Black Ops Cold War and Zombies being advertised on the front page of the store.
- After clicking it, players need to accept the terms and conditions before downloading.
- Once the download completes, the game will be saved in the game library permanently, ready to be played.
How to Make a Custom Black Ops Cold War game?
Here is how you can set up a Custom Game for yourself in Black Ops Cold War:
- Boot up Cold War
- Head to the Black Ops Cold War lobby screen
- Select ‘Custom Games’ from the bottom left
- Go down until you find ‘Edit Game Rules’
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Manipulate them until you are satisfied
You can alter the details of the match by changing the time limit, the number of times you can respawn, and how long it takes to do so. You can also change the round score and mess around with some of the more advanced settings. These advanced options will give you even more control over how the game goes.
Thanks for Reading!!