Call of Duty: Mobile’s new Season 9 update will be released on 16 August.
It has been announced by the game’s official Twitter account itself.
- The upcoming season will be called ‘Conquest’ and will bring many new changes and features to the game. Including new maps, modes, events, gunsmith features, and a new Ranked Series 6.
- There are also updates related to some multiplayer and Battle Royale modes.
- The developers also revealed some of these changes in Season 9 via a Reddit post shared a few days ago.
The game will see many changes and improvements with Season 9.
Including the GunSmith feature and the shipment 1944 map.
The gunsmith will give players the option to improve their weapons with better data and more attachment support.
Apart from this, the Shipment 1944 map will also be added. This map is entering the stable version with season 9. Earlier it was introduced for the public beta.
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game based on id Tech 3 and was released on October 29, 2003.
The game was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. The game simulates the infantry and combined arms warfare of World War II.
Call of Duty allowed players to advance through World War II in a series of campaigns or to battle it out against human opponents in its multiplayer mode.
The game will see many changes and improvements with Call of Duty.
Mobile Season 9, the main ones being the gunsmith feature, and the 1944 map shipment. The gunsmith will give players the option to improve their weapons with better data and more attachment support.
As of February 2016, the series has sold over 250 million copies.
- Samsung on early Galaxy S21 launch – Details Inside
- Instagram blocks #sikh hashtag for users
- PS5 Outperforms Xbox Series X on Certain Games: Why!!!
- Martin Henderson Raves About Girlfriend Aisha Mendez on Instagram
- Playstation 5 Consoles Bought in India Before Official Launch Will Not Have Warranty: Report
- Tesla plans to produce electric car chargers in China
- Soon, you may be able to play Xbox games on smart TV via Xbox app
- Facebook, Google to Face Tougher Competition Rules in UK From New Antitrust Body