- Call of Duty Mobile has rolled out its Season 4 for players.
- The upcoming season will bring a wide range of new content.
- Apart from the new weapons, CoD players can also expect new maps.
Season 3 has already given us an endless number of entertainment hours and fans have now rolled their eyes for season 4. Today I am going to share Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4, characters, skins, new features, and battle pass.
Spurned & Burned is the fourth season in Call of Duty: Mobile and it has a Wild West theme. The Season 4 Battle Pass brings Hawk X3 Scorestreak, which allows players to control a drone to eliminate enemies from the air.
Season 4 also brings 50 tiers of rewards via the new updated Battle Pass. These rewards will include Wild West-themed characters, weapons, and other elements.
New game modes
We found that Clan Wars would be returning to COD. The game mode starts with randomly selected players, and they’ll have access to a proper loadout.
It has also been confirmed that Tank Battle is coming to battle royale. World Championship 2021 is here as well and will last till July. Those who do well in the championship will get a chance to win new items like Seraph, KN-44, and the Ranked Series 2 frame.
Here’s an addition for the Call of Duty Season 4 season:
- New Original MP Map – Reclaim
- The New Battle Royale Mode – Blitz (40-player mode)
- New Operator Skill – Gravity Vortex Gun
- The New BR Class – Desperado
- Marquee Event – Fight for Humanity
- New Seasonal Challenges
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimizations.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 Battle Pass
The Season 4 Battle Pass brings Hawk X3 Scorestreak, which allows players to control a drone to eliminate enemies from the air.
Season 4 comes with a weapon balance pass too, which brings changes to all weapon categories. Apart from this, players can also unlock the rapid-firing MK2 Marksman rifle at Tier 21. There are more other free and premium tier items as well.
Thanks for Reading!!
I hope you would like all the information about Call of duty: Mobile Season 4 battle pass, leaks, characters, etc.
Share your feedback. Thanks for reading!