- Call of Duty Vanguard brings the series back to WWII in November.
- They are introducing new amazing features including, multiplayer including maps, Bull Charge Operator Skill, new Night Modes, and more.
- The New Features significantly increase the game level and will be able to provide tough competition to PUBG.
“Call of Duty Vanguard,” the next mainline entry in the wildly popular Call of Duty franchise, will feature a totally new squad-based multiplayer mode, a campaign that will include major battles across the four main theaters of World War II, and environments that will react and change in response to bullets and explosions. It is set during World War II and features crossovers from Black Ops, Modern Warfare, and more.
Call of Duty: Vanguard will launch on November 5 and be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC. There are several new features that have been added. Developers have brought in new maps, including the Shoot House and Shipment 2019. The game now also has a Bull Charge operator skill, which is basically a full-body shield, boosting the player’s overall skill. It can be used both defensively and offensively by players to cover themselves from enemy fire or charge them at their enemies to take them out.
Call of Duty Vanguard – Weapons Leaks
Attack Of The Undead Mode:
- The famous ‘Attack of the Undead’ game mode is coming back along with the new seasonal update.
- 20 players land on a map where one player turns to the ‘Undead’ side at random. That player has access to a weapon for the first kill and after which, only melee attacks work.
- Every kill that an undead gets will turn that player into undead as well. All the other players need to kill the undead to survive.
- The mode can be compared to the zombies’ mode of several other games.
- A special variant of Gunfight mode will be added to the game with the new update.
- The 2v2 Gunfight is going to be changed into a 3v3 mode
- There are a total of six rounds in this mode and each round will have its own designated weapon.
Operator Skill: Gravity Vortex
- New operator skill is going to be added to the game.
- This skill will be named Gravity Vortex and will be a ballistic launcher.
- This gun uses gravity thereby pulling the enemies towards the gun and killing them.
Addition of New Iconic Guns:
- Two new guns, SKS and FR 5.56 are going to be added to the game.
- The stats of these guns will get revealed in the seasonal update.
Thanks for Reading!!