- Call of Duty: Warzone introduced some of the biggest changes to the game.
- Apart from the new weapons, CoD players can also expect new maps.
- The three maps coming to Call of Duty Mobile are Shipment, Oasis, and Satellite.
Season 4 has already given us an endless number of entertainment hours and fans have now rolled their eyes for season 5. Today, I will share Call of Duty Warzone Season 5, characters, skins, new features, and battle pass. The game will introduce a ton of new weapons and gameplay changes to shake up the meta.
The official patch notes for the upcoming update are out and there is plenty to unpack. As usual, the Season 5 Battle Pass will cost 1000 COD points, the equivalent of $9.99 (with 100 points leftover). You can also pay 2400 COD points, or $19.99, to skip 25 tiers on the Battle Pass and get a little head start.
Warzone Season 5 update sizes
With the full Season 5 update now available, here are the exact patch sizes across every platform:
- PlayStation 5: 13.7 GB
- PlayStation 4: 13.7GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 13.6 GB
- Xbox One: 13.6 GB
- PC: 19.3 GB (Free-to-play) / 20.8 GB (Premium)
Raven Software release Patch Notes
New game modes
We found that Attack of the Undead would be returning to COD. The game mode starts with 2 randomly selected players who are zombies, and they’ll have access to a proper loadout. It has also been confirmed that Tank Battle is coming to battle royale. We’ve seen tanks in a battle royale for some time, but it looks like things will be shifting gear for a lot more tank action.
Activision has confirmed that they are going to add two new weapons to the game. One of the weapons is an assault rifle and will be available in the battle pass free of cost.
New weapon unlock challenges (BOCW)
- MG 82: Light Machine Gun
- Using LMGs, kill 3 or more enemies without reloading in 15 different completed matches.
- C58: Assault Rifle
- Using Assault Rifles, get a Long Shot kill in 15 different completed matches.
Combat Scout, on the other hand, is exclusively a reconnaissance Perk. When someone is using Combat Scout, any damage they do to an enemy (whether through penetrable cover or in the open) immediately highlights that player (like a Snapshot Grenade) and live pings them for teammates to see.
Tempered: When an Operator is under the effects of Tempered, their Armor Plates are heavier and more reinforced – only two of them are needed for an Operator to be considered “fully armored”.
- EM2: Assault Rifle (at launch)
- TEC-9: SMG (at launch)
- Cane: Melee Weapon (at launch)
- Marshal: Secondary (mid-Season)
Thanks for Reading!!