Cyberpunk 2077 has become the most anticipated game for console players and managed to sell more than 30 million copies within 10 days after release. You can say Cyberpunk 2077 the hot potato of the gaming market and there are many reasons behind the popularity of the game. Apart from the favorable aspect, the game contains too many bugs that have made it the most talked-about game.
Both Sony and Microsoft are already refunding the game to PlayStation and Xbox players. Now, CD Projekt SA, the creators of Cyberpunk 2077, has been sued in the US for the buggy release.
The creators of Cyberpunk 2077 have to face a legal battle now. The lawsuit against CD Projekt was filed on Thursday in California Cour by a firm named Rosen Law.
Rosen Law Firm said it recorded the suit for speculators that bought protections — like stock — between the time of Jan. 16 to Dec. 17, 2020. In the claim, legal advisors said CD Projekt made “bogus or potentially deceptive” explanations about Cyberpunk 2077, which was delivered on Dec. 10 for Google Stadia, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. Attorneys are mentioning class activity status for the claim.
- PUBG Mobile India, Playable with these simple tricks
- Trump pardons ex-Google engineer Anthony Levandowski
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC With a Clock Speed of 3.2GHz Launched
- Chrome 88 is coming with the new Password Protection Feature- Check here all the details
- 5 Tremendous Benefits of Automated Schedule Creation for Your Business
- 3D Slots Guide – How to play 3D Slots
- What We Can Bet On In Technology In 2021