- Clubhouse Android app is now available for download in India.
- The application requires users to either join the waitlist or get an invite code from another user.
- Clubhouse confirmed the rollout of the Android app via its official Twitter account.
The clubhouse is all about voice conversations rather than text-based conversations, you find on other social networks. In the app, you can host your own conversations, listen to others, or in some cases join in with existing conversations going on in the community.
The Clubhouse Android app allows you to collaborate with your team and friends. You can download the Android app to search, create, and edit Stories as well as access your Workspaces, Dashboard, and Activity Feed on your Android device.
How to Download and install the Clubhouse Android app?
The Clubhouse Android app works with any device running Android version 4.4 or higher.
- First, open the Google Playstore on your smartphone.
- After that, search for Clubhouse Application in the Store.
- Tap the Install button.
- Once installed, tap Open to launch the App.
- Create your username and password, then tap the Log In button.
- If you have 2FA turned on, you’ll be prompted to enter your Two Factor Code from your Authenticator app after entering your password.
- To log in or out of the Clubhouse app or switch between multiple Workspaces, tap the Clubhouse Flag icon in the upper left-hand corner of the app.
Problems users may face while creating an account on the application?
As per the reviews section on Play Store, several users are facing sign-up issues as they are not getting the verification code and when they try to re-enter the mobile, the app says the number is Incorrect or isn’t supported.
Some of the users are also struggling to get an invitation to sign up. Clubhouse requires an invitation from another user to sign in.
How to get an invite?
The easiest – and quickest – way to access the platform is to get invited by a friend who already has a Clubhouse account.
There’s also the option to go through the waitlist, a slower but effective process. Once users move upward to the waitlist line, they are eligible for invites as well.
Thanks for Reading!!