- Call of Duty Mobile is hosting its first major limited-time event “The Cyber Attack”.
- The cyberattack event can be found on the events menu.
- The Cyber Attack event in COD Mobile ends on 16th September.
Activision has announced a new community update of Call of Duty Mobile Season 7. It comes with the many new event and challenges which will be available in the game later this week. There are many great options available for you now, whether it is Cyber Attack, Scrapyard, Ozuna: Kill Confirmed, Battle Royale’s Solid Gold mode.
The main featured event of CoD Mobile Season 7 has arrived. Cyber Attack offers a lot of rewards to players which includes the epic character, Zero – Dark Ops.
It is entirely focused on Multiplayer and you have to complete a variety of skill-based tasks that are focused on precision. To acquire the Crossbow you’ll need to use the Sparrow Operator Skill, get One Shot, One Kill medals, take enemies out with shotguns and pistols, and do a few more tasks. For completing all of those tasks you’ll earn Battle Pass XP.
COD Mobile Cyber Attack: Rewards
By participating in the COD Mobile Cyber Attack event, players can unlock a wealth of rewards. Arguably the main prize is the Zero operator. Other rewards in the COD Mobile Cyber Attack event include Zero – Dark Ops and SKS Technic Turret weapon blueprints, an Epic Charm, Helicopter Raven’s Wing, Boat Navy Digital, and more.
How to play Cyber Attack event in COD Mobile?
- Players need to play Multiplayer and Battle Royale matches to earn Zero’s XP.
- The XP earn will be shown on the main screen of the event and once you enter the event.
- Click on Strengthen button at the bottom right corner of the screen to increase Zero’s strength and complete challenges.
- COD Mobile players can use this XP to strengthen Zero’s bar on the event page.
- The goal is to hit 2000 XP, after which players will be able to unlock the Zero operator skin.
In addition to unlocking Zero, players can also participate in the draw to unlock various other rewards based on the strength of Zero. The probability of earning different rewards will increase as Zero’s XP increases.
Thanks for Reading!!