Apple has released its latest update iOS13.5.1 and I was discussing it with my friends. The conclusion, I came to know is the users around the world are not happy with the latest update. So, I thought of sharing some Common iOS 13.5.1 Issues and Problems. Moreover, I will share some key facts about this update also. The latest update always creates a thought process of “what’s New this time?” But what if we are not getting anything with a recent update but a lot of bugs!
Though iOS 13.5.1 covered the main jailbreak problem it brings a lot of errors and bugs in your phone. Along with better security, the additions this upgrade brings are special settings for COVID-19 pandemic(detects face wearing a mask), iCloud Folder sharing, Better group face time, new attractive emojis, etc. Obviously, there are pros but cons are more. Users are reporting issues such as UI lag, AirPlay issues, Touch ID and Face ID issues, weird battery drain, issues with first and third-party apps, Exchange issues, HomePod issues, iMessage issues, Wi-Fi problems, Bluetooth problems, CarPlay issues, lockups, freezes, and crashes.
iOS 13.5.1 issues
The real issue with the 13.5.1 update is that it does not cover jailbreak. Any user if want to jailbreak its device, should not update this.
- The commonly recorded iOS 13.5.1 update bugs include Bluetooth connectivity issues, Face ID errors, keyboard prediction errors, and wallpaper glitches.
- FaceID may refuse to initiate if you have updated to iOS 13.5.1.
- Some users have reported that the GarageBand app might crash when opened.
- Some users have also accused of battery drain issues.
- Mp4 playback problems haven’t fixed.
- Boot problem not fixed.
How to decide whether to update the device or not?
In this case, I would advise you to join online discussion forums where users share their experiences. To Know, Common iOS 13.5.1 Issues and Problems, visit the platforms given below.
These platforms help you to get a real idea about the upgrade.
How to Upgrade to iOS 13.5.1?
- Power your device and connect to a good wi-fi connection.
- Now, Go to settings -> general settings.
- Scroll down to “software update”
- Click on the download button there.
- Then click on install. Enter your passcode.
- Restart your device and check the upgrade.
How to Downgrade from iOS 13.5.1?
If you are not happy with the update, you can downgrade your phone to iOS 12 from iOS 13.
- Download 12.4.1 from the official website.
- Check if there green tick on the Apple Signing Status column. Do not proceed if absent.
- Turn it off Find My iPhone on your iPhone.
- Then Go to Settings
- Click on your name at the top of settings
- Go to iCloud -> Find My iPhone -> Toggle off. Password is required, make sure to enter the correct one!
- Now plug your phone into a computer.
- Open iTunes and click on the iPhone icon.
- Click on the Restore iPhone button. (Mac -> alt/option) (PC-> Shift )
- Find the downloaded file and click on install then.
We would recommend to users that do not jailbreak your hone and if it already is jailbroken then update your device with iOS 1.5.1 to add more security. Jailbreak allows you to download third-party apps but it also puts the phone to other risks and can be exposed to be exploited maliciously. So, Upgrade to 13.5.1 to uncover jailbreak.
So I have shared some Common iOS 13.5.1 Issues and Problems. I hope you would find the article beneficial.
Share your feedback. Mention in comments if you need to know more!
- Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro pre-orders in India go live today
- Google Play Music App Shut Down on Android, iOS and Web
- Fortnite Week 8 XP Coin Locations: Where to Find All Coins
- What Is a Food Supplement: What to Pack in Your Bag for on-the-Go Nutrition
- The Many Uses of Vlogging in Today’s Digital Age
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours