The longest-running Indian sitcom, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, is entertaining us for over a decade now and we couldn’t be extra grateful. Every character of the present is so relatable that they really feel like our mates or members of the family. Be it, Dilip Joshi’s Jethalal, Disha Vakani’s Dayaben or others. All of them have supplied us with tons of joyful reminiscences.
However right now, we’re about one actor who’s not part of Golkuldham society however all the time stays to be an integral a part of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Sure, we’re speaking about Ghanshyam Nayak aka Natu Kaka. We frequently see him helping his Seth Ji in Gada electronics however much less is understood about him off the present.
To begin with, Taarak Mehta fame Ghanshyam Nayak has a filmography of greater than 200 Hindi and Gujarati movies, surprising isn’t it? However wait, the largest shocker is that he’s been a part of greater than 350 Hindi tv exhibits. Nayak additionally performed a small position in Nana Patekar’s Krantiveer. He began his profession on the age of seven, as a baby artist. He has additionally been a part of greater than 100 Gujarati performs.
With a profession spanning to virtually 55 years, Ghanshyam Nayak can also be recognized for his roles in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.
Isn’t that feels like a formidable profession?
Android & IOS customers, obtain our cellular app for sooner than ever Bollywood & Field Workplace updates!
- Battle By Epic Games To Get Back Fortnite In App Store
- Now LinkedIn will allow users video chat, edit messages, add stories and much more
- Google removes 17 apps from Play Store that intend to gain user data access
- Google Maps Introduce New Covid Layer Feature to Show COVID-19 Hotspots
- WhatsApp New Feature View Once is under Testing!!
- What is the Latest Addition to iPhone Family 2020 : iPhone 12 Mini is the New Member??
- Heroes of the Storm Tier List (September 2020)
- How to backup Dream League soccer account 2020? Backup, Restore and transfer saved data