The streaming services were launched in November 2019 and immediately it gained massive popularity. Disney Plus became quite a lot popular among the users across globe. In the US, the subscription is $1 as of now which they are planning to increase from March to $8.
In Europe, the monthly subscription will raise from €2 to €9.
“These price increases reflect an increase in the underlying value of the Disney Plus product offering,” Chief Financial Officer Christine McCarthy said Thursday.
On comparing Disney Plus with Netflix, the most popular plan offered by Netflix costs $ 14 per month after the streaming giant raised the price earlier this year. Netflix’s cheapest subscription is $ 9. Netflix’s premium package – which unlocks 4K resolution, HDR image quality, and the ability to stream to four devices at the same time (a benefit that the Disney Plus standard offers) – It costs $ 18 per month.
Disney announced the news on Thursday during an investor presentation where Disney’s overall streaming strategy for the next year was discussed in detail. They also unveiled, how the company’s big slate of movies will be released while the pandemic continues to keep film fans out of cinema seats. The event was expected to explain plans and goals for Disney Plus, Hulu and ESPN Plus, as well as international streaming services Star and Disney Plus Hotstar.
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site
- PUBG Mobile Free Skins: Best Ways to Get Free Skins in PUBG Mobile
- Benefits of Jailbreak Fire Stick (Amazon Fire TV stick)
- Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Should Print Their Own Checks
- 7 Best Coin Master Tricks and Tips (Get Unlimited Spins in 2021)