Minecraft Lunar Client is one of the most prominent clients of Minecraft. This enhances the in-gaming experience of players when they go for multiplayer Minecraft servers. But since the Lunar client is unofficial to Minecraft’s creators, you have to download and install it manually by following simple instructions.
Today, many youtube influencers have raised up the curiosity of Minecraft users to check out this amazing client. So here we are up with this post consisting of all details like – how to download and install Minecraft Lunar Client.
Initially, you must know the basic things about Minecraft Lunar Client before proceeding with its installation process. The first thing is that – Lunar Client is not a texture pack for Minecraft. However, it is a separate client by Mojang Clients.
This mod pack allows multiple users, with multiple features like –
- Boosting fps
- Prevention of false ban.
- Able to use own texture packs
In Lunar Client, there is one limitation that the players can use only those mods that are provided by the client. So you have to enable the Lunar Client first after buying the game.
The game version should be from – 1.7, 1.8, 1.12, 1.15, or 1.16.
So let’s now directly move to know how to download and install Minecraft Lunar Client on your PC.
How to download and Install Minecraft Lunar Client?
- For this, you have to initially go to the official website of Lunar Client.
- After going to the official site, click on the download button.
- It will list out download options for various operating systems.
- So download the correct version according to your system compatibility.
- After this, it will start downloading.
- If downloading is successfully done, start installing the mod pack.
- After the Lunar client installer application has been turned on, the gamers will be greeted with a license agreement which should be accepted. Once accepted, the client installer should automatically start the installation process.
- One thing worth noting here is that – Lunar Client is free of cost, and you have to buy Minecraft first and must have an account on it.
- Once the installation is successfully done, the client’s setup will get automatically started. Or you can also begin it from the shortcut created on the desktop.
- Here you can also go for different mods and modify the current settings as per your prerequisites.
- And guess what, you are done, simple, right?
Now let us discuss, how can you use Lunar Client in Minecraft after installation.
How to use Lunar Client in Minecraft?
As you know Minecraft is a sandbox video game that is developed and designed by the Swedish video game developer Mojang Studios. It was created by Markus “Notch” Persson in the Java programming language.
Here you are suggested that before launching Minecraft directly, players must configure client settings for a better gaming experience. You can follow this step by step guide too –
Initially go to the Settings tab of your launcher.
One thing you must rest assured about is that enough RAM is available.
After this, the gamers have to click on the arrow showing next to the launch button and pick the version they want to run on their systems. Right now, the working Minecraft versions that are compatible are 1.7, 1.8, 1.12, 1.16, and 1.17.
After picking the right version that you want, the gamers have to click on the start button instantly. It will start running. In the first run, the client will download files that will be necessary. It may take several minutes.
After following all these steps, Minecraft will start and you will be able to see the Lunar Client menu.
Here the gamers will have full liberty to customize the client mods by accessing the menu with the Lunar logo button at the bottom. These mods will consist of PvP and FPS-related enhancements that will come across Minecraft PvP servers.
Hey folks, This is all about “Minecraft Lunar Client”. If you still have any questions that are bothering you, then feel free to contact us and do write to us in the comment section. We will try our level best to solve your queries. If you found the post informative, then share it maximum with your near and dear ones.