Hey Readers, Do you want to download Minecraft beta versions? Then CONGRATULATIONS !! You have fortunately landed at the most appropriate place. We have prepared this quick guide that will give you a complete rundown of all the steps that need to be followed. just keep following this guide.
If we have to talk about the most popular and most played games of 2020, then the list is not long, there are very few who have managed to maintain the huge fan base and equivalent popularity among players. But Minecraft is surely one of those. Since its release, it is staying in people’s hearts and will definitely be going to stay there, right?
Minecraft beta versions
In the real or virtual world, keep updating ourselves is very important. Isn’t it? Otherwise, we will be lacking the ultimate fun that new updates may bring. Every day developers of various games are sweating hard to improvise the various levels of the game, especially on the creativity level so that users can relate to the games and can stay engaged with it.
How to download Minecraft Beta versions (Snapshots)?
After every few weeks or months, Minecraft is coming with some unique updates. And the latest one is the Minecraft beta versions. But many are still confused about how to install it on PC and androids, As this is not an easy task. You need to have some technical knowledge. But you don’t have to worry as we have tried various methods and bringing you only the most easiest and effective ways to you.
Beta versions of Minecraft are known as Snapshots.
Follow this quick guide to do beta testing on point :
On Java Edition (PC):
- Run the Minecraft Launcher.
- Go to “Launch Options”.
- Choose “Enable Snapshots”.
- Pick the latest Snapshot by clicking the arrow next to the Play button on the main tab.
On Xbox One/ Windows 10:
- Launch Xbox One initially.
- Move to the Store app on Xbox One and if you are using Windows 10 then move to that.
- Now scroll to search or type into the search box for the Xbox Insider Hub app.
- Now Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.
- Run the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Quickly move to the Insider content and then select Minecraft Beta.
- Hit a click on the Join option.
- First of all, you have to buy the game from the play store.
- After purchasing, Hit the enter on Join Beta link tab and select the “Become a Tester” option.
- Wait for a few minutes as updation may take some time.
- Now enjoy gaming.
Minecraft has got a reputation for itself as one of the most dominant and engaging video games of the last few years. As the name indicates, the major activity of Minecraft is mining and creating.
Remember one thing here that the beta versions of Minecraft can be quite tough. So it’s always suggested to take properly the back up of all your worlds before checking out the testing versions because those versions of the game are still under development process and may cause some lagging or game-breaking issues.
What are the major highlights of Minecraft beta versions?
- Multiplayer online play
- customizable skins
- Minecraft Beta offers an offline mode
- open-world model
- cross-platform play
- Unlimited Customization – Customize your character with a variety of awesome skins created by other users or Minecraft developers.
Final Words :
This is all about “How to download Minecraft beta versions for Androids and PC?” Minecraft is a game that is loved by all age groups. On safety factors, it is completely safe for all teenagers and youngsters.
Minecraft Beta is a version of the first sandbox computer game created by Mojang. It allows you to test exclusive features as well as find and kill bugs. You have to keep your blocks in a strategic way and then a rundown of all adventures starts.
It’s usually an amazing experience for all the gaming-enthusiasts. that has outperformed the trial of time.
I hope you would like this article, please share your views in the comment section. And don’t forget to share it maximum with your near and dear ones.
Thanks and Happy Gaming 🙂
- Google to add these two features to Maps and Search for business owners
- Hackers targeted COVID vaccine supply ‘cold chain’
- Tips for getting more Instagram followers
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard