Tesla CEO Elon Musk dropped his position on Forbes’ rich list from first to second as per the Forbes report.
Bezos got his space again with a fortune of $182.1 Billion as per the Fobes’ estimate when compared with Musk’s $176.2 Billion
Tumbling shares in his electric vehicle company Tesla on Monday chopped $13.5 billion off his fortune, according to Forbes’ calculations.
On Thursday Musk became the richest person in the world after a sudden hike in Tesla’s share. But on Monday again Musk dropped his position as Tesla stock chopped $13.5 Billion in a day.
On Monday there was a fall of around 8% in Tesla’s Shares and this instant drop pushed Musk’s total wealth down to $176.2 billion, compared to Bezos’ $182.1 billion fortune.
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra : Pre-order, Sale and launch
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site
- PUBG Mobile Free Skins: Best Ways to Get Free Skins in PUBG Mobile
- Benefits of Jailbreak Fire Stick (Amazon Fire TV stick)
- Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Should Print Their Own Checks