On Thursday Tesla’s founder, Elon Musk declared as the richest person in the world suAmazon’s owner Jeff Bezos in the Bloomberg Billionaires Indexrpassing. And being the richest personality on earth Musk’s reaction on Twitter was really strange.
Musk didn’t show any interest in this big news and the main brain behind Tesla wanted to go back to work earliest. SpaceX launch is still pending to Musk wants to launch it soon. Replying to a tweet stating the news, Musk said, “How strange” and followed it with “Well, back to work …”
At the end of 2020 Musk surpassed Bill Gates to be the second richest person in the world and finally, he got the crown to be the richest man on the earth, thanks to the skyrocketing stock price of Tesla. On Thursday morning there was a 4.8 percent rally in the Tesla share price thus Musk managed to surpass Jeff Bezos who has held the title of richest man since 2017.
Musk wants to invest his money in his extraordinary plans. The entrepreneur wants to solve the problems of the earth and establish a colony on Mars with his wealth.
“About half my money is intended to help problems on Earth & half to help establish a self-sustaining city on Mars to ensure continuation of life (of all species) in case Earth gets hit by a meteor like the dinosaurs or WW3 happens & we destroy ourselves,” the pinned tweet reads.
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site
- PUBG Mobile Free Skins: Best Ways to Get Free Skins in PUBG Mobile
- Benefits of Jailbreak Fire Stick (Amazon Fire TV stick)
- Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Should Print Their Own Checks
- 7 Best Coin Master Tricks and Tips (Get Unlimited Spins in 2021)