- Shop Pay for all who wants to sell on Facebook and Instagram.
- New Social commerce platform it would be !!
- Shopify announced this morning it’s partnered with Facebook to expand its payment option, Shop Pay.
- Shopify claims Shop Pay on its own platform is 70% faster with a conversion rate that’s 1.72x higher than a typical checkout.
Canadian e-commerce company Shopify made an announcement on Tuesday that it is all set to expand its payment option, “Shop Pay,” for all users that want to sell on Facebook and Instagram.
This will be the first time when this feature will be available for those also that are outsiders to Shopify platform. This could be the result of rise of shopping via social media platforms during the COVID-19 pandemic when people were avoiding physical contacts.
Shopify’s ‘Shop Pay’ Payment Option in US
In fact the option would become available to Shopify merchants that are selling products in the United States via popular social media platform Instagram on Tuesday and will also be available soon for Facebook in the coming weeks as per the company reports. Social media shoppers will be able to use Shop Pay alongside other payment options on the social media company’s payments system Facebook Pay.
Shopify said that-
“Individuals are embracing social platforms not just for connection, however for commerce,” stated Carl Rivera, Common Supervisor of Store at Shopify. “Making Store Pay accessible exterior of Shopify for the primary time means much more customers can use the quickest and greatest checkout on the Web. And there is extra to come back: we’ll proceed to work with Fb to convey quite a few Shopify companies and merchandise to those platforms to make social promoting so a lot better.”
Popularity of Shop Pay :
Today, Shop Pay’s payment option is used by a number of top direct-to-consumer and newer brands, including Allbirds, Kith, Beyond Yoga, Kylie Cosmetics, Jonathan Adler, Loeffler Randall, Blueland and others. Over 40 million buyers now regularly use Shop Pay at these merchants and others on Shopify’s platform to complete their purchases.
- In addition to the carbon offsets, Shopify claims Shop Pay on its own platform is 70% faster with a conversion rate that’s 1.72x higher than a typical checkout.
- It also includes order tracking and management, which, to date, have tracked more than 430 million orders across over 450 million miles.