Facebook Messenger has launched a new screen sharing feature for both Android and iOS users. The same feature is accessible by Messenger Rooms on the Web and desktop. Like Zoom now Messenger users can stake their screens instantly with their family and friends. The screen sharing feature is different in-app and Messenger Rooms as app users can share their screen with up to 8 eight people in group call whereas Messenger Rooms users can share with up to 16 participants.
Facebook was also looking to merge Messenger with Whatsapp to allow communication between the two chat apps. The screen sharing feature is really cool for those who want to share their day-to-day activities with their loved ones in an instant manner. Because via the screen sharing feature one can share a live view of whatever they do at that time.
Facebook additionally reported designs to extend the number of individuals with whom you can share your screen to 50 individuals. The social media giant is additionally anticipating including some control includes soon that would let the Rooms makers conclude whether to constrain the capacity to share screen to themselves or permit all members to do likewise.
Earlier this month Facebook was reportedly working on the merging Whatsapp and Messenger apps so that the chatting giants can able to communicate with each other. But you have to wait until Facebook will release this feature. Nevertheless, it is still under rocks how Facebook will maintain data encryption and user security when the integration takes off.
- How GetInsta will give you millions of Instagram followers
- Dirt 5 Release Date, PC System Requirements, Gameplay, Review, and More
- Apple to block Apple Silicon Mac users from side-loading iPhone apps
- Why You Need To Hire An Expert HTML Developer For Your Development Company
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra : Pre-order, Sale and launch
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account