Indian gaming company nCore is all set to launch PUBG rival FAU-G game soon. Though the company previously confirmed that the FAU-G game will be released later in November, gamers will still have to wait as the company has not yet clarified any official launch date.
The company said that the game would honor Indian Armed Forces and it is said to fill the void created by the ban on PUBG Mobile in Indian market.
The game is available on Play Store and is said to be open for pre-registrations.
- FAU-G is not a battle royale game. It will have episodes which players can play and also have an idea about the ground reality faced by the Indian Army personnel.
- In an interview, the co-founder o nCore Games, Vishal Gondal mentioned that the first episode of the game will be based on the Galwan Valley incident.
Also, it was announced that 20% of the revenue of the game will be directly forwarded to Bharat ke Veer.
It will be really interesting to see the two top rival games launching in the country almost together.
Let’s see who you choose!
By the way, did anyone notice that both the games have headquartered in Bangalore?
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra : Pre-order, Sale and launch
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site
- PUBG Mobile Free Skins: Best Ways to Get Free Skins in PUBG Mobile
- Benefits of Jailbreak Fire Stick (Amazon Fire TV stick)
- Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Should Print Their Own Checks