- FAU-G Team Deathmatch Mode is Coming Soon, Akshay Kumar Announces on Twitter.
- The Team Deathmatch mode will add multiplayer content to the game.
- FAU-G will get a ‘Free for All’ mode later.
- nCore Games has not shared a release date for Team Deathmatch mode.
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who has been associated with the game since the very beginning, shared on Twitter that a Team Deathmatch mode will be coming soon that will allow users to play with their friends.
The Game Deathmatch mode will enhance game graphics, user experience that led to making the game even more interesting. Using this feature, gamers can play the game with their friends and relatives.
FAU-G Team Deathmatch Mode: Release date
The game developer made the announcement that a 5v5 Team Deathmatch mode will soon arrive for the game. Also, Akshay Kumar tweeted about the Team Deathmatch mode, but a release date for the launch of the new game mode has not been shared yet.
The FAU-G game recently launched on the 26th of Jan and people were comparing it with PUBG games, but soon after their launch, the game face criticism for only a single campaign mode, and ratings of the game in the play store dropped to 3.2 from 4.5 within one week after its launch.
Now the game developers promise multiplayer features to enhance gamer’s experience in the game with a lot of improvements in the graphics to make the game competitive.
How to download FAU-G on Android: Step-by-Step Guide
In case you have not downloaded the game yet, here’s how you can download and play it:
- Open the play store on the phone to download the game.
- Search FAU-G game on the search button to download the game.
- Click on the FAU-G game install button.
- Once downloaded, just tap on Open.
Thanks For Reading!!
What are your views of FAU-G’s expected new feature?? Share In the Comment section below.