Finally, Facebook has facilitated Android users with dark mode worldwide. Previously, the social media giant had rolled out dark mode only for website and Facebook Lite app.
The dark mode is the most awaited feature and now the users who run Facebook on their Android smartphones will able to enjoy this feature. A company spokesperson revealed the move to XDA Developers that the feature is being rolled out globally.
“We know people have been asking for Dark Mode, and they won’t have to wait much longer. People will start to see the option in their Facebook app settings as we roll it out globally,” a Facebook spokesperson was quoted as saying.
Firstly the announcement is made by Jane Manchun Wong who used to tweet about the upcoming features of different apps including Facebook. But this time she collaborated with a company spokesperson to make this tweet.
Both Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger already support the dark mode feature. Like Instagram and Messenger Facebook will not get a completely black interface but it would have a grayscale design with white accents for logos and icons.
Earlier this year Facebook rolled out dark mode for web clients. Though Facebook took too much time to roll out the dark mode feature for Android users, now you can grab it. And here is how you can activate it:
- Your initial move in order to get the Dark Mode is to update the Facebook app and for it go to Google Play Stor or Apple App store.
- Then head to the settings menu of the Facebook app.
- As you will scroll down, you will observe the Dark Mode option.
- Finally, turn on the toggle to enable dark mode feature.
Previously Facebook launched a new logo for Messenger with eye-catching color pallets and Stan Chudnovsky, VP of Messenger stated in a blog post, “Messenger gets a new look to mark our continued evolution from a simple way to message your Facebook friends, to a place to hang out with your favorite people, on your favorite apps and devices. With over a billion users around the world, our mission is to be a universal way to connect and be closer together. That mission has never been more important as people everywhere look to private online spaces to stay connected,”
- PS5 Outperforms Xbox Series X on Certain Games: Why!!!
- Martin Henderson Raves About Girlfriend Aisha Mendez on Instagram
- Playstation 5 Consoles Bought in India Before Official Launch Will Not Have Warranty: Report
- Tesla plans to produce electric car chargers in China
- Soon, you may be able to play Xbox games on smart TV via Xbox app
- Facebook, Google to Face Tougher Competition Rules in UK From New Antitrust Body
- WhatsApp could soon receive Read Later, Multi-devices support and many more features
- Cox and Kings promoter arrested by ED – Check Details