Many of us don’t know how to Fix Download Pending Issue in Google Play store, after all, the Play store is the most authentic source to download any app or game. It’s really irritating facing “Fail to Download” or Error occurring while downloading. Right?
But needn’t worry. Here I’m going to tell you some simple hacks that will help you to solve download pending issues.
Play Store is the best authentic source to download apps on any Android phone.
4 Best Ways to Fix Download Pending Issue in Google Play Store
The internet is flooded with similar searches and the most solutions mentioned over there are are are not working in fact bring malicious content with them,
So we have tried and tested some of them and bringing you the 100% working effective methods that may help you out to Fix Download Pending Issue in Google Play Store.
#1 Cancel The Current Downloads An/Or Updates
One of the main causes behind pending download is that your Play Store downloads use to get stuck because you have many of them already running on your device simultaneously.
Ultimate Fix Download Pending Issue in Google Play Store
To correct it, firstly disable the installation and updates for all the apps that you don’t need right now, and then get the app you actually really want to be installed.
- Move to Google Play > Menu > My apps & games.
- You will get to know about all applications that are in the process of being updated or downloaded.
- Just press the cross next to them.
- Cancel the download and proceed with getting the app you urgently need.
#2 Know about your storage and SD card
A common reason for pending download is the lack of storage on your phone or SD card.
Solution: Make some space by uninstalling or deleting unwanted apps or deleting old stuff that you don’t need at all.
#3 DISABLE VPN
Many gadget freaks who are concerned about their privacy may be using a VPN. Some people also use a VPN that unlocks access to the region-restricted sites.
Some use it to increase Internet speed, marginally, and block ads.
Genuine Fix Download Pending Issue in Google Play Store: In that scenario, it is important to try and disable your VPN connection. You can see if that fixes the download pending error in Google Play Store.
4. RESET APP PREFERENCES
It can be very disturbing to see error whenever you want to download anything and it ends up producing an error screen. There is an option to reset app preferences hidden inside app settings.
It will reset app preferences and settings of all apps, default, or third-party installed, so you will have to set it all up all over again.
Hey folks, this is all about how to Fix Download Pending Issue in Google Play Store, If you still have any queries, Don’t worry, The Comment section is all yours. Just go there and type in your query.
Don’t forget to share it maximum with your friends and family members.
Thank you 🙂
- Microsoft to hike the XBOX Live Gold price
- Apple reportedly planning new MacBook Air with MagSafe charging
- Mirzapur Makers, Amazon Prime Video Face Supreme Court Notice for Ban on Web Series
- Why Rust’s Popularity Exploded
- A Beginner’s Guide to Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Elon Musk to Offer $100-Million Prize for ‘Best’ Carbon Capture Technology
- Epic Games announces $20 million prize pool for 2021 Fortnite tournaments
- Massive Crackdown! PUBG Mobile has banned over 1.2 Million Accounts