Downloading and Installing new releases is always exciting and tempting but wait! Are you an iPhone user and installed the iOS 14 beta version recently? or you are thinking to install it? In both cases go through the article below and find iOS 14 beta problems and issues. Moreover, I have also shared ways to fix iOS 14 Beta Problemsthose bugs. Scroll down to Know more!
iOS 14 will come up with many exciting features and you can say it a huge release. iOS 13.5.5 came with only security issue fixes but this time Apple didn’t disappoint its users and released iOS 14. The final software will release in October with iPhone 12, expected. Till now, No official statements for this! Beta version is always a trial version and a user may encounter issues while using this trial version. If you have downloaded the beta, then you might encounter one or many of the problems given below.
What iOS 14 Beta problems and issues a user may encounter?
In my last article, I have shared features in the final version, but you may not see them here with the Beta version. So far installation and download problems, Wi-Fi connectivity issues, Face ID problems, problems with auto-brightness, crashes, lag, and problems with first and third-party applications problems have reported.
- The Home app may crash randomly.
- No favorites in the phone app or facetime App.
- Widgets on a home screen are not available on beta.
- Email sync problem. You have to manually refresh mails.
- Favorites do not show in the Phone app or in the FaceTime app.
- Multiple mail select option is missing.
- Creating Custom recurring events in the calendar is not possible in the beta version.
- Spotlight issue
- multilingual misaligned layout
- maps may hang or crash.
- Certain HomeKit devices do not work properly with iOS 14 beta.
- Screen time widget issue
- resizing widget issue – remove and add again.
- Widgets might not get arranged properly on the home screen.
How to Fix iOS 14 Beta Problems?
No official fixes are available but you can try out below given solution in order to get rid of issues.
Restart your phone
This is the most common method to solve issues regarding phone hand, crash, and many other problems. what happens is, sometimes our device stops working due to continuous use or inappropriate command.
issues like Apps crash, Widgets not aligned properly can be solved by restarting your phone.
Check your apps
The third-party apps are prone to the beta release and could be one of the reasons for bugs. More apps mean more battery drainage. Check your app performance and find out which app is causing the disturbance.
- Go to the Settings app -> Battery.
- Move to the Battery Usage tool. This will give you a whole stats about apps and their battery consumption.
So, you can check and then close or uninstall such apps that are of no use.
Reset all settings
This is also another hit-and-trial method to get rid of bugs. Follow the steps below to reset all settings.
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Click on the reset option.
- Select Reset All Settings.
- Enter the password to proceed.
This will reset the settings of your device and bring your phone to all default settings. So these are the methods to Fix iOS 14 Beta Problems, issues, and Bugs quickly.
Hey Readers, So how do you like the article? These are some bugs, and issues reported so far. In case you stuck with these bugs, try out the methods shared above to Fix iOS 14 Beta Problems. Please do tell us what problem yo are facing and which method of bug fixing works for you.
Mention in a comment if you need to know more!
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
- ByteDance in Early Talks to List Chinese Short Video App Douyin in Hong Kong: Sources
- Chrome OS finally has a dark mode, and you can try it right now
- WhatsApp to get multi-device support, new storage feature soon
- BEST VPNs FOR STREAMING IN 2020
- Amazon And Flipkart Are back with Season 2 of Sales? Know all details here !!
- Epic Games is backlashing Apple again via a court filing.
- WhatsApp latest feature against fake notifications, update app instantly!!
- 7 Expenses Not to Charge On Your Business Credit Card