Flipkart Big Billion Days sale is about to start and the e-commerce giant has opened pre-book for certain deals. Users have to pay Re 1 only to pre-book the product so that they can access the deal as it opens. Flipkart has announced that users can start pre-booking from 11 October to 14 October with Re 1.
- Flipkart avails pre-booking for some deals ahead of the Big Billion Days sale.
- Users have to pay only Re 1 to pre-book a deal.
- By pre-booking users have definite access to the deal as it opens for sale.
Flipkart Opens Pre-booking for Upcoming Deals in Big Billion Days Sale, will cost Re 1
The festive season is around the corner and e-commerce retailers Amazon and Flipkart are ready to offer mouth-watering deals to their customers. In order to attract more and more consumers, Flipkart facilitates users to pre-book some deals with just Re 1.
Deals will open up on October 15 for Flipkart Plus members and on October 16 for normal users, the users who have pre-booked the deal can get the deal done by conveying the rest payment within 24 hours.
Another notable thing is that those who will pre-book the deal will not get the 10% discount for their SBI debit or credit cards. Flipkart stated on their support page,
“The bank offer won’t be applicable on Pre-booked items even if the combined value of items is eligible for bank offer. Bank Offers cannot be clubbed with this Pre-book offer.”
Not all deals are available for pre-booking and users can pre-book the deals which are mentioned on the pre-booking page. Means many blockbuster deals of Flipkart are not part of this pre-booking offer of Flipkart. Apparels, shoes, home and kitchen items, etc deals are opens up for pre-booking.
So folks if you are planning to buy accessories, shoes, or kitchen items then hurry up and pre-book your deal so that you have the early access to your desired item. I am going impatience to fill up my wardrobe with exclusive outfits so I am pre-booking now. What about you? Discuss in the comment box.
- Apple to block Apple Silicon Mac users from side-loading iPhone apps
- Why You Need To Hire An Expert HTML Developer For Your Development Company
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra : Pre-order, Sale and launch
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site