Are you a student? Then, this good news is for you.
- 45 day paid Internship Programme launched by Flipkart during Big Billion Sale.
- Rs 500 will be paid each day.
- Opportunity to earn Rs 22,500 during this festive season.
Before the arrival of Flipkart Big Billion sale in this festive season. Flipkart introduce paid Internship Opportunity for the Students. Students from 21 different cities can participate in this paid Internship Programme. Flipkart on Saturday introduced this programme for Undergraduates in the tier ll cities.
“Students from tier-II cities and beyond will get an opportunity to work across key supply chain functions at Flipkart’s facilities across India,” Flipkart said in a statement. “Launchpad will help students gain critical skills in supply chain management and create an ecosystem of trained professionals for the e-commerce industry.”
This will be 45 days Programme. The student will be paid Rs 500 each day and even more( up to rs 600) based on the location. This is the great offer given by Flipkart in this Covid Pandemic. Students have the opportunity of learning and earning.
Flipkart says that it is working with “educational institutes across 21 locations including Binola (Haryana), Bhiwandi (Maharashtra), Uluberia and Dankuni (West Bengal) and Malur (Karnataka), Medchal (Telangana) and many more to identify meritorious students and engage the selected students at its fulfillment centers.”
Besides the money, Students will get the chance to learn new skills. The Company said, “Upon joining, students will be trained in various aspects of supply chain management while following strict practices that prioritize their health and safety”.
This launchpad programme will help the students to work in Flipkart supply chain and gaining an understanding of the processes that form the backbone of e-commerce. There will be mandatory thermal screening before entering the facilities, maintaining social distancing while at work, and use of the Aarogya Setu app at all times, the company said.
Last year as well Flipkart introduced the same program and 2,000 students had taken part during the 2019 Big billion Days sale.
- WhatsApp latest feature against fake notifications, update app instantly!!
- 7 Expenses Not to Charge On Your Business Credit Card
- How to Transfer Google Play Music to YouTube Music
- Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro pre-orders in India go live today
- Google Play Music App Shut Down on Android, iOS and Web
- Fortnite Week 8 XP Coin Locations: Where to Find All Coins
- What Is a Food Supplement: What to Pack in Your Bag for on-the-Go Nutrition
- The Many Uses of Vlogging in Today’s Digital Age