- The Fornite Biggest update 17.30 is finally released by the developers.
- The New update completely enhances the game experience with a lot of new exciting weapons.
- The new update will introduce the GRABI-TRON weapon.
Hi Readers!! There is good news for all the gamers that the battle royale game Fortnite’s update 17.30 has finally been released. The Update brings new features and functionality. Game lovers are waiting for this update for a very long time. You will get new weapons, game graphics are completely changed, New PC features, Solve PC crash problems, lots of Bug fixes, smooth functioning of the game, and much more, that completely increase the level of the game to another position.
Fortnite’s 17.30 update finally introducing the new Grab-itron item, Ariana Grande’s ICON Series skin, and the POI Abduction event that will kick off the end of Season 7.
Fortnite update 17.30 Battle Royale Fixes
- Vehicles driving erratically, caused by a player in control being in Prop state.
- Vehicles can drive erratically, caused by the player in control being in a Prop state.
- Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached.
- Players may continue to see the Cosmic Chest timer at 0:00 if they have an active Bounty that is poached by an enemy player while they are opening the chest.
Fortnite update 17.30 bug fixes
It goes without saying that major updates contain a plethora of bug fixes. While most of them are technical and don’t affect the Battle Royale mode much, some fixes affect certain aspects of the game and improve quality.
- Fixed an issue with The Agency galleries missing the pillar assets.
- Fixed an issue with the DJ booth from The Club prefab playing the wrong audio.
- Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached
- Fixed an issue with some Z-fighting occurring on the Colossal Coliseum prefab.
- Fixed an issue with the metal statue bases from the Colossal Coliseum Prop Gallery giving stone resource materials.
Team Brawl Mode LTM
A new LTM known as Team Brawl will go live on August 5th, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET. Much like the current state of Team Rumble, this mode will feature a small storm circle.
Thanks for Reading!!