Epic Games has confirmed great news for fans wanting to start racing cars around the Fortnite map in August. The Fortnite cars update is launching very soon following several announcements and a big delay last month.
Having teased the new feature as part of its Season 3 launch, Epic Games was forced to push back the release, due to unconfirmed technical problems. However, this looks to have been resolved and Fortnite gamers will be getting a big update this week.
The “Joy Ride” update will finally add driveable cars to Fortnite this week!!
Cars are coming to Fortnite this week. The new vehicles, or at least some of them, will be added in a patch on Wednesday, August 5, according to a tweet from the official account.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 should soon see the much-awaited arrival of cars.
- Vehicles will provide mobility and also a means to have casual fun in the game.
- One of the cars is called Whiplash, and Epic Games calls it “a warning” to Fortnite players.
- The developer confirmed the news on the official Fortnite Twitter account, where it explains “It’s not just a name. It’s a warning”. The cars will be coming to Fortnite in the upcoming Joy Ride update, which will arrive on gamers’ systems on Wednesday, August 5.
WHEN ARE CARS COMING TO FORTNITE?
The big Fortnite Cars Update has a release date set for Wednesday, August 5, 2020, across all platforms.
This means that everyone will be getting the Fortnite Joy Ride Update at the same time on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mobile, and Nintendo Switch.
Based on previous releases, the Fortnite Cars update time could be set for around 9 am BST on August 5.
For gamers in the United States, this would mean the update process beginning at around 4 am ET on the same day.
What Is The Possible Update To Fornite??
Judging from posters scattered around the map, we can assume there will be at least four driveable cars added in the new update.
There’s the sporty Whiplash, a nondescript hatchback called Prevalent, a retro-inspired pickup called Bear, and a big old’ semi called Mudflap.
It’s possible each one will have different pros and cons like speed, maneuverability, and attack damage.
- 2 Ways the Internet Can Help You to Beat Boredom in Lockdown
- PUBG Mobile India game to relaunch soon as government approves company registration
- 43 more Chinese apps banned in India: Full list of all blocked Chinese apps so far
- How to Grab a Student Discount on Spotify (Get 50% Discount and one month free trial)
- Elon Musk overtakes Bill Gates to be world’s second-richest person
- Top 5 Tips for Managing Your IT Department
- Selecting the Right Video Production Company
- Snapchat rolls out ‘Spotlight’ to take on TikTok, Instagram Reels