- The new Fortnite season 5, Week 12 challenges are available.
- The first challenge offers about 55,000 XP points, while the remaining four offer only 22,000 XP points.
- Steps to Hit an Opponent Within 10 Seconds of Zero Point Dashing.
Hi Readers, if you are Waiting for Fortnite Season 5, week 12 challenges, then your wait is over. Most of the challenges include visiting mysterious locations, and you require to hit opponents within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing.
Many gamers find difficulty in performing Zero Point Dashing. In this article, we are covering steps to perform zero points dashing easily.
Fortnite Week 12 challenges:
The legendary quests for Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 5 Week 12 are listed in the following order:
- Hit An Opponent Within 10 Seconds of Zero Point Dashing (5)
- An Opponent hit Within 10 Seconds of Zero Point Dashing (10)
- Hit An Opponent Within 10 Seconds of Zero Point Dashing (15)
- An Opponent Hit Within 10 Seconds of Zero Point Dashing (20)
- Hit An Opponent Within 10 Seconds of Zero Point Dashing (25)
Completing these challenges and collecting XP points will help players rank up their Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass quickly.
Fortnite Season 5: How to perform a Zero Point Dash??
- Start a match and wait for the start timer to end.
- Jump from the battle bus and land.
- After you have landed, start heading for the center of the map, where all of the pink crystals are located.
- When you find a crystal, consume it, which will cause an aura to be made around your character for around 15 seconds.
- Now you have to act fast and double-tap the jump button to activate the move.
Fortnite Week 12 challenges: Tips
- The first tip would be to play the Team Rumble match, instead of the battle royale, as this would let you continuously retry if you get taken out.
- Activate the move when you are near the enemy, as the hit after the dash is crucial.
- start shooting while the dash is activated, even if one shot connects, you will have completed the challenge.
Thanks for Reading!!
Hope This helps you to Complete your Challenges easily.
Share Your Valuable Feedback and any query about Fortnite Season 5 week 12 challenges in the Comment Section Below.