Hey Fortnite lovers, Have you checked out Fortnite Season 4? Has it raised your curiosity levels regarding its challenges? Then, folks, you have landed at the most appropriate place. Here’s we are going to serve you with a complete Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 Challenges Guide.
So now leave your worries and check out the complete post.
It is surprising to know that Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 challenges are already leaked by many online portals before its official release. You may have also come across of few of them while surfing on the web.
Infact the Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 Wolverine challenge has also leaked online by some notorious web portals.
The best part which is making this week’s challenge fascinating enough is its theme that is completely based on Marvels. So if you are a fan of Iron Man, Thor, and Storm, then, This Fortnite season 4 week 2 challenge is for you.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 challenges Guide
There will be a total of eight Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 challenges that you have to complete. Now you must be thinking that in return, what will you be getting as a reward, Then let me tell you that all your patience will not go in vain.
After Completing all these challenges, you will be getting 225,000 XP that may level up your Battle Pass and can unlock some amazing Marvel-themed rewards.
What are the Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 Challenges?
Here’s the complete rundown of all the challenges cited for Fortnite Season 4 Week 2.
- Search Chests at Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Dance on top of different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (3)
- Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (7)
- Bounce on different dog toys at the Ant Manor (4)
- Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (3)
- Search S.H.I.E.L.D. Chests inside Quinjets (7)
Each challenge will help you earning 25000XP which would definitely boost your levels.
Wolverine Week 2 Challenge
Wolverine’s Week 2 Challenge mainly focussed on finding the loading Screen picture at a Quinjet Patrol site.
Now What to do for finding the loading screen picture at Quinjet?
Don’t panic, For finding the Quinjet Patrol site, you just have to chase the smoke of blue color released by jets. By following so, you will find the loading screen easily.
And your this challenge is complete, Isn’t it an easy one ??
Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 Rewards
- Complete 1 mission and get 25,000 EXP
- Finish 2nd mission and get 25,000 EXP
- Accomplish 3 mission and get 25,000 EX
- Survive for 4th mission and get 25,000 EXP
- Complete 5 mission and get 25,000 EXP
- Finish 6 mission and get 25,000 EXP
- Complete 7 mission and get 25,000 EXP
How to do Wolverine Challenges?
Players have to finish all Wolverine challenges which will be released each week. As of now, the available ones are for Week 1 which is to Investigate claw marks, and Week 2 in which a loading screen needs to be found at quinjet patrol site locations.
What is <Dilbort Challenge 1>?
Undoubtedly the most interesting challenge in Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 challenges, this mystery <Dilbort Challenge> is something to do with a mystery character.
Now you must be thinking that Who is Dilbort? What is their challenge? Frankly speaking, We don’t have any idea at this point, but no issues, everything will be revealed soon.
So this is all about Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 Challenges guide. I hope it will answer your questions. If still, you have any doubts, then the comment section is all yours.
Till then Stay tuned with us for more such updates!
Don’t forget to share it maximum with your near and dear ones !!
- Samsung on early Galaxy S21 launch – Details Inside
- Instagram blocks #sikh hashtag for users
- PS5 Outperforms Xbox Series X on Certain Games: Why!!!
- Martin Henderson Raves About Girlfriend Aisha Mendez on Instagram
- Playstation 5 Consoles Bought in India Before Official Launch Will Not Have Warranty: Report
- Tesla plans to produce electric car chargers in China
- Soon, you may be able to play Xbox games on smart TV via Xbox app
- Facebook, Google to Face Tougher Competition Rules in UK From New Antitrust Body