- The new Fortnite season 5, Week 11 challenges are available in the game now, and they are all Valentine’s Day-themed for Hearts Wild.
- The challenges in Week 11 Epic fetch about 20,000 XP each. There are seven challenges, which means players can get a huge XP boost by completing these challenges.
- All the Fortnite Season 5 Week 11 challenges will be based around the romantic day.
- The challenges are a little more complex than last week, too. Makes them a lot more interesting to complete.
Hi Readers, if you are Waiting for Fortnite Season 5, week 11 challenges, then your wait is over. The New Challenges are available on special Valentine’s day.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 11 Challenges:
According to Fortnite, there are seven Romantic based challenges that players can complete in Week 11 of Chapter 2, Season 5.
1. Catch three different kinds of fish
Start fishing and catching different types around the edge of the lake. You’ll have three different types in a matter of minutes to get your 20,000 XP reward.
2. Serve the fish on a date
- In the second half of this challenge, you need to serve a fancy meal for Fishstick’s date.
- There are a few different restaurants available for this.
- You’ll get another 20,000 XP for completing it.
3. Find a rose
You only need to find one rose to complete this challenge, and we recommend the Orchard location. Pick it up for another 20,000 XP.
4. Find chocolates
- For this challenge, you actually need to get three separate boxes of Valentine’s Day chocolates.
- You can find them at Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, and Retail Row.
- You’ll get another 20,000 XP for finding them.
5. Find and deliver a love potion
For this challenge, you’ll get 20,000 XP for finding a love potion and another 20,000 for delivering it to a set location.
6. Help Lovely celebrate Hearts Wild
Once you’ve completed the other challenges- just find any NPC you can talk to on the map and give them the Valentine to complete it for another 20,000 XP.
7. Deal damage with crossbows
- The weapon is back in the game.
- Your Legendary challenge this week is to deal damage with a crossbow.
- That can be easy if you find the weapon early in a match.
Thanks for Reading!!
Hope This helps you to Complete your Challenges easily.
Share Your Valuable Feedback and any query about Fortnite Season 5 week 11 challenges in the Comment Section Below.